more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Well there is one person here he treats me decent and understands and she has something she is doing next week with her kids so i am staying since no one else will be here next week at all.. but then i am done
Thats Understandable... I just wouldn't stay for any job
because I think It will get better or you think there gunna make it Better..
Old 03-18-2010, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1 and I wouldn't find My Garage That Cool anymore...
hahah +1 on the garage
Old 03-18-2010, 11:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Chino "Yo ***** dont even look at my mcdonals like that"

Old 03-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
hahah +1 on the garage
I would Really hate Dreading going out to the Garage...
Old 03-18-2010, 11:16 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Thats Understandable... I just wouldn't stay for any job
because I think It will get better or you think there gunna make it Better..
Ohh i am not staying i know this for a fact... This is about the 4th time i have gotten in to it with my boss and i am done now.. The company was great when are boss man was around but he died 2 years ago and it has just went down hill since then... He understood how a company should work and really stood for customer service and it was more then just making money for him he liked keeping people happy.. Now they just **** everyone over for as much money as they can and expect me to **** eveyrone off lol
Old 03-18-2010, 11:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Yes they know i am leaving when she yelled at me and told me if it was that bad to find a new job and i told her i was already trying and she instantly shut up Then she came and told me 30 mins later if i really wanted it off that she would work... But i dont care anymore.. I am done here... And i agree with you and i will call and talk to the welder today Thanks man
travis you are more responsable than i am , i would have told them to **** off

Originally Posted by MikeM
At first OMRs job sounds like it would be the coolest job ever. But I bet after like the second day doing it, its just another pain in the *** job to pay the bills like yours or mine.
+1 and I wouldn't find My Garage That Cool anymore...
I would Really hate Dreading going out to the Garage...
all accurate statements
Old 03-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Ohh i am not staying i know this for a fact... This is about the 4th time i have gotten in to it with my boss and i am done now.. The company was great when are boss man was around but he died 2 years ago and it has just went down hill since then... He understood how a company should work and really stood for customer service and it was more then just making money for him he liked keeping people happy.. Now they just **** everyone over for as much money as they can and expect me to **** eveyrone off lol
thats why you need to get out of there ASAP and later you
will thank yourself...
Old 03-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by old man roger
travis you are more responsable than i am , i would have told them to **** off

all accurate statements
Wow... OMR in with a Multi quote...

and WHEELIE agrees with the that first statement......
and Finds the 2nd
Old 03-18-2010, 11:42 AM
T/C
Squid...

thats why you need to get out of there ASAP and later you
will thank yourself...
Wow... OMR in with a Multi quote...

and WHEELIE agrees with the that first statement......
and Finds the 2nd
Ohh if you guys would have herd the words we were slinging around during all of this.. I did tell her to **** off But thats not something new around here... They talk to me like **** and i deal with it for the most part but when they **** me off i don't hold back... But thank you i try to be as responsible as i can... I am young but i have a girl i need to suport house payments that need to be made and other bill that need to be taken care of.. I just cant up and quit with out another job lined up... Called the welder guy though he was busy he is going to call back so we can figure everything out later

I told you to hire me when you could omr!
Old 03-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Ohh if you guys would have herd the words we were slinging around during all of this.. I did tell her to **** off But thats not something new around here... They talk to me like **** and i deal with it for the most part but when they **** me off i don't hold back... But thank you i try to be as responsible as i can... I am young but i have a girl i need to suport house payments that need to be made and other bill that need to be taken care of.. I just cant up and quit with out another job lined up... Called the welder guy though he was busy he is going to call back so we can figure everything out later

I told you to hire me when you could omr!

Being On the OMR payroll is Pretty sweet.... Now IF WHeelie
could just show up for work...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:04 PM
T/C
Squid...

Being On the OMR payroll is Pretty sweet.... Now IF WHeelie
could just show up for work...
I forget why he would not hire me but i think it was insulting
Old 03-18-2010, 12:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
I forget why he would not hire me but i think it was insulting
i said you wouldnt get any work done cause you would be riding your 50 all day ...lol
Old 03-18-2010, 12:10 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
i said you wouldnt get any work done cause you would be riding your 50 all day ...lol
Lol i sold my 50 Because i was not getting any work done cause i was riding it all night
Old 03-18-2010, 12:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Lol i sold my 50 Because i was not getting any work done cause i was riding it all night
see
Old 03-18-2010, 12:11 PM
T/C
Squid...

I need everyone to cross there fingers and pray that when i get my drive shaft off the front differential that its only loose cause the nut backed off and messed up the seal and that i dont have to re built the rear end!
Old 03-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
I need everyone to cross there fingers and pray that when i get my drive shaft off the front differential that its only loose cause the nut backed off and messed up the seal and that i dont have to re built the rear end!
It was only the U-Joint...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:19 PM
T/C
Squid...

It was only the U-Joint...

Shhh lol
Old 03-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Shhh lol
I'm Guessing In the sweet jeep ya just got...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Administrators

new page...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!