more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 04:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im out
Old 03-18-2010, 06:06 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

whatthafackisanomr
Old 03-18-2010, 09:07 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MoHawk
9 Dollars an hour is better than NO dollars an hour. Keep working there but put in your app to the electric company. See where that goes
Originally Posted by old man roger
i agree and yes moheekin this is my job
Guess i did not make my self clear... No matter what when i quit i have a job with the welder guy.. What i was asking is should i just hold out on quitting and see how the electric thing works out??? I already have an app turned in its just not open to the public till Monday.

And i also know if the elecctric thing does not work out i can get a job with my girls grandparents company.. I am just not sure if i want to work that close with her family (Nothing against them but that could really cause problems)

Lets see if i can put this better

A) Quit and go work for my welder friend (Already promised more money then i make now by far) And then see how the electric company works out.. (I have already told him whats going on and he said thats fine if the other job works out and i need to leave)

B) Keep working here for a few weeks and see how the electric thing works out..

If the electric thing does not work out.. Work for my girls family.. Or just go to work for the welding guy..

The only thing keeping my mind turning on the last question is... I don't see my self going super far working with this dude welding... Yes its good money but its horrible money if the market turns again.. And it is not steady.. Working with my girls grandparents company will be a steady check and there is alot of room for me to work my way up and have a carrierr out of it I just dont know if i want to cause the stress between us of working with her faimly..
Old 03-18-2010, 09:08 AM
T/C
Squid...

Hey wheelie you are smart and put up with my random questions read back on the last page and help me out... I am stressing out about all this ****..
Old 03-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Guess i did not make my self clear... No matter what when i quit i have a job with the welder guy.. What i was asking is should i just hold out on quitting and see how the electric thing works out??? I already have an app turned in its just not open to the public till Monday.

And i also know if the elecctric thing does not work out i can get a job with my girls grandparents company.. I am just not sure if i want to work that close with her family (Nothing against them but that could really cause problems)

Lets see if i can put this better

A) Quit and go work for my welder friend (Already promised more money then i make now by far) And then see how the electric company works out.. (I have already told him whats going on and he said thats fine if the other job works out and i need to leave)

B) Keep working here for a few weeks and see how the electric thing works out..

If the electric thing does not work out.. Work for my girls family.. Or just go to work for the welding guy..

The only thing keeping my mind turning on the last question is... I don't see my self going super far working with this dude welding... Yes its good money but its horrible money if the market turns again.. And it is not steady.. Working with my girls grandparents company will be a steady check and there is alot of room for me to work my way up and have a carrierr out of it I just dont know if i want to cause the stress between us of working with her faimly..

I Myself would Go with A... Your Young and Will Probably
go thru More jobs...

I Myself would NEVER EEEEVVVVEEERRR Work with any Family
members or Get any of my Friends Jobs. (especially GF's Relatives... )

Get into that welding and Make some $$$$ and whats the worse...
You have to go back to the Electrical Job...
Old 03-18-2010, 09:23 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I Myself would Go with A... Your Young and Will Probably
go thru More jobs...

I Myself would NEVER EEEEVVVVEEERRR Work with any Family
members or Get any of my Friends Jobs. (especially GF's Relatives... )

Get into that welding and Make some $$$$ and whats the worse...
You have to go back to the Electrical Job...
Alright i figured it was a bad idea to go work for them..

Alright.... Soo one last question How bad does it look if i only give a little over a weeks notice that i am quitting when this electric company calls and talks to the people where i work now? They are going to be pissed when i am gone just because of the fact they have no one to run the computer and no one to open or work sat... Should i just not worry about this and just give my one weeks notice? The thing that started all of this up was them telling me yet again i could not have a sat. off and wanted me to miss yet another trip (The other girl who should work sat. takes every other one off... The one i wanted off is the one she should be working but like always if i say i want off she finds something she wants off for and they give it to here and i am tired of it i have not had a sat. off in over 2 years... Err sorry about the rant..
Old 03-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Alright i figured it was a bad idea to go work for them..

Alright.... Soo one last question How bad does it look if i only give a little over a weeks notice that i am quitting when this electric company calls and talks to the people where i work now? They are going to be pissed when i am gone just because of the fact they have no one to run the computer and no one to open or work sat... Should i just not worry about this and just give my one weeks notice? The thing that started all of this up was them telling me yet again i could not have a sat. off and wanted me to miss yet another trip (The other girl who should work sat. takes every other one off... The one i wanted off is the one she should be working but like always if i say i want off she finds something she wants off for and they give it to here and i am tired of it i have not had a sat. off in over 2 years... Err sorry about the rant..

Well.... They Might see that 1 week Notice is ******* them (well
your quiting so they will look at it that way anyways.. )
But If you think you will ever need that job to Fall back on you might
want to give them the Full 2 weeks... IMHO.

But Didn't you say they Already Know your going to Leave???

Most Jobs Will Try to get you to take alot of Responsibilities
and try to pay you the Lease amount they can... and your
just a Dixie cup in there Mind.... So On that note, I say look
at your Best Interest and go For what makes you the Money
Old 03-18-2010, 09:43 AM
T/C
Squid...

Well.... They Might see that 1 week Notice is ******* them (well
your quiting so they will look at it that way anyways.. )
But If you think you will ever need that job to Fall back on you might
want to give them the Full 2 weeks... IMHO.

But Didn't you say they Already Know your going to Leave???

Most Jobs Will Try to get you to take alot of Responsibilities
and try to pay you the Lease amount they can... and your
just a Dixie cup in there Mind.... So On that note, I say look
at your Best Interest and go For what makes you the Money
Yes they know i am leaving when she yelled at me and told me if it was that bad to find a new job and i told her i was already trying and she instantly shut up Then she came and told me 30 mins later if i really wanted it off that she would work... But i dont care anymore.. I am done here... And i agree with you and i will call and talk to the welder today Thanks man
Old 03-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
Yes they know i am leaving when she yelled at me and told me if it was that bad to find a new job and i told her i was already trying and she instantly shut up Then she came and told me 30 mins later if i really wanted it off that she would work... But i dont care anymore.. I am done here... And i agree with you and i will call and talk to the welder today Thanks man

I hate Jobs Like that...... Will screw you over and Over
and Not Care, and then when you put a notice in there like
"hey Wait what can we do to keep you" Blah blah blah....
Old 03-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Administrators

OH and Tell her She's going to work Every Sat. From now till
they get someone else... It's Funny to see the look on there
face when It sinks into them and they Realize what just happend...
Old 03-18-2010, 09:55 AM
T/C
Squid...

No the girl who has to work sat. is not the one i got in to with lol i just put her in the firing line with the boss cause this is all mostly her fault... Its almost 9 and she is still not here if that gives you an idea of how it goes around here... And yeah when i hinted around leaving a few months back i got a 25 cent raise woo hoo! Lol... **** this place..
Old 03-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
No the girl who has to work sat. is not the one i got in to with lol i just put her in the firing line with the boss cause this is all mostly her fault... Its almost 9 and she is still not here if that gives you an idea of how it goes around here... And yeah when i hinted around leaving a few months back i got a 25 cent raise woo hoo! Lol... **** this place..
what time was she suppose to be there??? she always late??
Old 03-18-2010, 10:08 AM
T/C
Squid...

what time was she suppose to be there??? she always late??
We open at 8.. I am told to be here by 7:45... She gets here around 9 every day..
Old 03-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
We open at 8.. I am told to be here by 7:45... She gets here around 9 every day..
now what if you did that???
Old 03-18-2010, 10:27 AM
T/C
Squid...

now what if you did that???
I get bitched out if i am any later then 7:45...

And the excuse i get if i say something about it is.. You are hourly and she is on salary.. And its bull **** she gets paid more then me and makes more then me... But i put in 54.25 hours a week and she puts in 42.. At the most and thats not counting her leaving at 2 on fridays and all the random **** she leaves for every day
Old 03-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T/C
I get bitched out if i am any later then 7:45...

And the excuse i get if i say something about it is.. You are hourly and she is on salary.. And its bull **** she gets paid more then me and makes more then me... But i put in 54.25 hours a week and she puts in 42.. At the most and thats not counting her leaving at 2 on fridays and all the random **** she leaves for every day
FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK TTTHHHAAAATTTTT.....

I wouldn't Even Leave a Notice.. and at the end of your shift
let them know that you will not Be returning...
Old 03-18-2010, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Sweet. I wanna make a living doing something I enjoy like that
At first OMRs job sounds like it would be the coolest job ever. But I bet after like the second day doing it, its just another pain in the *** job to pay the bills like yours or mine.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
At first OMRs job sounds like it would be the coolest job ever. But I bet after like the second day doing it, its just another pain in the *** job to pay the bills like yours or mine.
+1 and I wouldn't find My Garage That Cool anymore...
Old 03-18-2010, 10:51 AM
T/C
Squid...

FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK TTTHHHAAAATTTTT.....

I wouldn't Even Leave a Notice.. and at the end of your shift
let them know that you will not Be returning...
Well there is one person here he treats me decent and understands and she has something she is doing next week with her kids so i am staying since no one else will be here next week at all.. but then i am done

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!