more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Durfy?
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he is a fellow post ***** from sr
Old 03-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ah,.... Can I be a post *****?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08 PM
also known as OMR

that was strange i quoted your post from this page but it actually quoted a post from the last time i quoted you ..
Old 03-11-2010, 05:09 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Ah,.... Can I be a post *****?
you have already been inducted
Old 03-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by old man roger
that was strange i quoted your post from this page but it actually quoted a post from the last time i quoted you ..

It has been doing that stuff every since the sight started messing up again
Old 03-11-2010, 05:13 PM

durfy26 is a decent person

durfy came to stunt life
haha whats up
Old 03-11-2010, 05:13 PM

Durfy?
he is a fellow post ***** from sr
thatd be me
Old 03-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Durfy is fine by me. He posted a very well thought out comment in the thread where the officer is shot. Anyone that hopes all the police get what is coming to them, deserve some sort of a wake up call. So, Durfy, thanks. and Welcome. I am MoHawk, or Travis, or Jeff... depending on who you ask
Old 03-11-2010, 05:22 PM
also known as OMR

I am MoHawk, or Travis, or Jeff... depending on who you ask
the moheekin
Old 03-11-2010, 05:22 PM

Durfy is fine by me. He posted a very well thought out comment in the thread where the officer is shot. Anyone that hopes all the police get what is coming to them, deserve some sort of a wake up call. So, Durfy, thanks. and Welcome. I am MoHawk, or Travis, or Jeff... depending on who you ask
haha thanks man, naw its just fucked up, my brothers a cop and he's a perdy kool cop, hes more into busting meth heads and **** like that dont really **** with writing bullshit tickets, gave a kid a warning acouple weeks back for doin 95 in a 55 cuz he was late for church, tell me a story of another cop thatd do that, he has to beat sum *** sumtimes with crazy meth heads wen there all dopped out

no but like i said on SR, if my brother got killed and there was a video of it and all the people who said **** him or was talking ****... they'd never find the bodies, cause id hunt em down and make em suffer, ima perdy kool cat but dont talk **** about sumone dying or you'll burn in hell, all them immature ***** talkin **** will get wuts comin to them so **** em haha
Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by durfy26
haha thanks man, naw its just fucked up, my brothers a cop and he's a perdy kool cop, hes more into busting meth heads and **** like that dont really **** with writing bullshit tickets, gave a kid a warning acouple weeks back for doin 95 in a 55 cuz he was late for church, tell me a story of another cop thatd do that, he has to beat sum *** sumtimes with crazy meth heads wen there all dopped out

no but like i said on SR, if my brother got killed and there was a video of it and all the people who said **** him or was talking ****... they'd never find the bodies, cause id hunt em down and make em suffer, ima perdy kool cat but dont talk **** about sumone dying or you'll burn in hell, all them immature ***** talkin **** will get wuts comin to them so **** em haha

OMR!!!!!

Your boy is sticking up for law enforcement officers that don't **** with writing tickets and would rather bust meth heads.... How am I NOT gonna like him?!?!

DURFY. I really do appreciate where you are coming from as a result of my own experience. PLease feel at home and get at me if there is ever anything I can help with. You seem like you'll be one of the guys that fits in well and causes no issues.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:31 PM

OMR!!!!!

Your boy is sticking up for law enforcement officers that don't **** with writing tickets and would rather bust meth heads.... How am I NOT gonna like him?!?!

DURFY. I really do appreciate where you are coming from as a result of my own experience. PLease feel at home and get at me if there is ever anything I can help with. You seem like you'll be one of the guys that fits in well and causes no issues.
ya man, i think OMR will tell ya if not i got other people, i dont raise my voice until things that appear and i cant stay quiet for any longer, it actually pissed me off so much i created a new email and made an account here, had an account but i fucked up my name typed it wrong, didnt post much and wasnt on forever, and no problem man u ever need anything u hit me up
Old 03-11-2010, 05:34 PM
also known as OMR

jeez get a room guys i kid i kid
Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I'm done being sappy. FTP
Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM

jeez get a room guys i kid i kid
only if ur ole lady is comin with
Old 03-11-2010, 05:36 PM

I'm done being sappy. FTP
braaaaaaaap!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by durfy26
only if ur ole lady is comin with

My ol' lady wouldn't be too happy with that....
Old 03-11-2010, 05:41 PM

My ol' lady wouldn't be too happy with that....
haha itd be a good time though

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!