more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

I'll ***** it up too
Old 03-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I'll ***** it up too
You can't ***** it up if you don't stick around long. LOL
Old 03-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-03-2010, 01:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

y o
Old 03-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
y o
Yo Mtv Raps

Going to grab some food...be back in 20 minutes.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:36 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Not on the deal i am working on now...

But if you were going to buy a bike and the guy said everything was super nice and running fine... But you find out later the guy was just trying to find a motor for the exact bike cause his was about to go but the he just decided to sell it... What would you do? Just leave it be?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C

But if you were going to buy a bike and the guy said everything was super nice and running fine... But you find out later the guy was just trying to find a motor for the exact bike cause his was about to go but the he just decided to sell it... What would you do? Just leave it be?
If he would drop the price enough and I was willing to put a motor in it, maybe I would still do it. However, I don't have the time to put a motor in a bike so I would walk away.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:45 PM
T/C
Squid...

I know for a fact that i am not buying it... I just think its shitty someone else who knows him had to tell me about this and that he was not telling the truth about the bike... He was telling me the motor runs great
Old 03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
I know for a fact that i am not buying it... I just think its shitty someone else who knows him had to tell me about this and that he was not telling the truth about the bike... He was telling me the motor runs great
Is this a bike that's listed for sale on here?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DOKE
Is this a bike that's listed for sale on here?
Nope but i was contacted on here.. The guy i am buying the bike from this weekend was telling me about it.. Because that guy was trying to buy a motor off him a few weeks ago but could not find one and just told him he was going to sell the bike how it was..
Old 03-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
Nope but i was contacted on here.. The guy i am buying the bike from this weekend was telling me about it.. Because that guy was trying to buy a motor off him a few weeks ago but could not find one and just told him he was going to sell the bike how it was..
Somebody is going to get a bike that blows up on them.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C

id walk. unless he found a new motor already
Old 03-03-2010, 02:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

or the guy that he's buying the bike from now lied to get him to buy his bike
Old 03-03-2010, 02:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
OMR.. Did those problems from last week get fixed?
seems to be fixed but i get that redirect board alot when i post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:57 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
or the guy that he's buying the bike from now lied to get him to buy his bike
Could be true but i dont know why he would do this... First off its a friend of mine (I know that really does not mean ****) But the bike was already out of question for me... The guy was just asking if i knew any other bikes for sale cause he knows someone looking for a starter bike and i told him about that one and thats what brought up the conversation... Maybe there was a new motor but why would that not have been brought up while i was talking about the bike with him? Guess its better to just leave it alone but i really would have been pissed if i drove to huston and it needed a motor
Old 03-03-2010, 02:59 PM
T/C
Squid...

Just deleted not sure what you are telling me to re read but i have to leave to go deliver something at work Lol be back in a bit

Last edited by T/C; 03-03-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:20 PM
also known as OMR

edit....reread your post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:05 PM
also known as OMR

ok time to make some cages ...bbl
Old 03-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

All
Old 03-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Where is AMy?

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!