more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I'm tired.
Sorry to hear that Amy. Did you not sleep well?
Old 03-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-02-2010, 07:54 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

not really. My doctor ordered a sleep study for me. but I'm kind of nervous. blah.

time to work. adios!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
not really. My doctor ordered a sleep study for me. but I'm kind of nervous. blah.

time to work. adios!
I hope it works out well for you. If treatments for sleep apnea (if that is what is going on with you) are not very comfortable in my opinion.

Have a good day at work Amy!
Old 03-02-2010, 09:06 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Grr i am never posting in someones for sale thread again no matter how stupid there price is some dumb **** comes in to mine saying my bike is priced to high then posts on bike same year that is for sale for 500 more then what i said i would take and then onother bike a year older for 250 more then what i have said i would take... AND does not understand what it means when someone just got the MSO on a dirtbike and never went back to get the tittle BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED ONE ON A TRACK... i hate stupid people and that is all...
Old 03-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
Grr i am never posting in someones for sale thread again no matter how stupid there price is some dumb **** comes in to mine saying my bike is priced to high then posts on bike same year that is for sale for 500 more then what i said i would take and then onother bike a year older for 250 more then what i have said i would take... AND does not understand what it means when someone just got the MSO on a dirtbike and never went back to get the tittle BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED ONE ON A TRACK... i hate stupid people and that is all...
I posted on there. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish with that. I will say this though, I was hassled once by the cops when I was a teenager because I was riding along side the railroad tracks and my bike wasn't titled. The cops impounded it. They love doing that so they can get you to not pick it up or prove it's yours and then keep it or sell it to a family member cheap at their auctions. I was able to prove it was mine but it was a hard battle. There was no way my dad was going to give up. I think he lost a few friends at the municipal building from all of that. Hahaha.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:22 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DOKE
I posted on there. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish with that. I will say this though, I was hassled once by the cops when I was a teenager because I was riding along side the railroad tracks and my bike wasn't titled. The cops impounded it. They love doing that so they can get you to not pick it up or prove it's yours and then keep it or sell it to a family member cheap at their auctions. I was able to prove it was mine but it was a hard battle. There was no way my dad was going to give up. I think he lost a few friends at the municipal building from all of that. Hahaha.
I know it can be a hassle but with this bike you can get the tittle i was about to before i desided just to get another 600.. O well i am just going to get pissed talking about it Found a bike in huston and trying to get this thing sold before that F4i gets sold and this dumb **** pretty much telling me the bikes worth 1500 when you can buy 15 year old bikes for that is pissing me off.. dirtbikes and steet bikes ruels do not aply to each other..
Old 03-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
I know it can be a hassle but with this bike you can get the tittle i was about to before i desided just to get another 600.. O well i am just going to get pissed talking about it Found a bike in huston and trying to get this thing sold before that F4i gets sold and this dumb **** pretty much telling me the bikes worth 1500 when you can buy 15 year old bikes for that is pissing me off.. dirtbikes and steet bikes ruels do not aply to each other..
Might not be a bad idea to apply for the title though.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:49 AM
T/C
Squid...

Its not worth my time and i need the cash now... It takes over a month just to get all the paper worked finished (YOu have to send out a letter to who ever the bike was last registered to or whatever... 2 times and they will respond and agree for the transfer or if they dont reply after the 2 you can get it)

I am trying to get the money so i can get this F4i this weekend
Old 03-02-2010, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Look at it like this:

If you sell the bike for or near your asking price, then youre right and hes wrong. If you cant sell the bike at that price, that means hes right.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by MikeM
Look at it like this:

If you sell the bike for or near your asking price, then youre right and hes wrong. If you cant sell the bike at that price, that means hes right.
If he is right he is right but everyone i know has told me that this is a good price And i have had plenty of people interested in the little more then a week i really have been trying hard to sell it...

Like i said what i learned from this is... No matter what i think about what someone is selling i am not going to say **** cause this really pissed me off
Old 03-02-2010, 10:13 AM
T/C
Squid...

Do you know a guy named king murdoc mike?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
If he is right he is right but everyone i know has told me that this is a good price And i have had plenty of people interested in the little more then a week i really have been trying hard to sell it...
It doesnt matter how many people tell you its a good price. If Jesus Christ rose from the dead, moved some big rocks out of the way, walked on water all the way to texas and told you what a good price you have, it still wouldnt matter unless he bought the bike. lmfao
Old 03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
Do you know a guy named king murdoc mike?
i dont know him but ive heard of him.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

It doesnt matter how many people tell you its a good price. If Jesus Christ rose from the dead, moved some big rocks out of the way, walked on water all the way to texas and told you what a good price you have, it still wouldnt matter unless he bought the bike. lmfao
think how long it would take to walk across the ocean, assuming you could do that
Old 03-02-2010, 10:38 AM
T/C
Squid...

Good point

i dont know him but ive heard of him.
ahh... I am buying a F4i from him this weekend.. 02 salvage tittle hohay Dul cal hand brake set up with brembo masters.. only thing that sucks is it has a FI cage..

think how long it would take to walk across the ocean, assuming you could do that
That would be a long walk lol
Old 03-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I don't think Jesus rides dirt anymore
Old 03-02-2010, 11:21 AM
bp chaser

I don't think Jesus rides dirt anymore
Of course he does
Old 03-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Of course he does
He told me all the desert stuff burned him out, paddle tires and what not. He's taking a break from it. He did some trials riding but he on to sport bikes now.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:54 AM
bp chaser

He told me all the desert stuff burned him out, paddle tires and what not. He's taking a break from it. He did some trials riding but he on to sport bikes now.
He was big into drag racing in the 90s

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!