more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Yeah the pics aren't even that bad. I would post them but you can easily google them and like I said they are very tame. Yeah they got some poor kid killed who was not even a big time pro. He was like 44th ranked and only 22 years old. THEY should be ashamed of themselves.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-01-2010, 10:01 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DOKE
Yeah the pics aren't even that bad. I would post them but you can easily google them and like I said they are very tame. Yeah they got some poor kid killed who was not even a big time pro. He was like 44th ranked and only 22 years old. THEY should be ashamed of themselves.
It is not just there fault... But they could have prevented it... He should not have been on that track though... Everyone agreed the track was meant for seasoned sledders.. And that it was un safe to such a young person... I Personally did not watch the rest because of the changes they made The track should not have been shortened
Old 03-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
It is not just there fault... But they could have prevented it... He should not have been on that track though... Everyone agreed the track was meant for seasoned sledders.. And that it was un safe to such a young person... I Personally did not watch the rest because of the changes they made The track should not have been shortened
I disagree that it's not their fault. They could have put a barrier up on that corner that they knew had issues.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:26 AM
T/C
Squid...

I disagree that it's not their fault. They could have put a barrier up on that corner that they knew had issues.
I know its there fault not saying its not at all..

But its kinda like someone at a dirtbike track getting mad because they got hurt trying to do a tripple they could not do and then everyone saying they should have made it shorter... I think its both are at blame he knew the track was above his skill leval and even talked to his dad about it but did not want to back out cause he did not want to let his dad down.... But all they had to do was build a wall and it would not have happend anyways..
Old 03-01-2010, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

That blows. I fucked my forks up on my 50. Chino had a set for me and then I never heard from him again. Now I see a post that he's in Puerto Rico so I guess no free forks for me.

Isn't that always the way? They aren't paying attention and start taking pics of birds and squirrels and stuff. Hahaha
He'll be back soon i think.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Whazz up..... I totally fucked up my 50 this weekend flipping a stoppie in 3rd broke my levers bent my bars and made my billet throttle and perches look all nasty lol AND... My girl sitting there with the camera missed it cause she was taking pictures of birds Lol....
we had a 50 crashfest up here too. 3 nice ones, i'll post them up in a minute
Old 03-01-2010, 10:34 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
I loved my OMR would never rock any other sub cage... I may not have the money when i get my new bike to buy one but i will be staying stock until i get the money
thats where im at too on my 636 build. an omr is on the list for sure, but there are a bunch of other parts needed more
Old 03-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MikeM
He'll be back soon i think.
What's he doing down there? I saw that he sent his bike so I'm guess it's not vacation?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:37 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
I know its there fault not saying its not at all..

But its kinda like someone at a dirtbike track getting mad because they got hurt trying to do a tripple they could not do and then everyone saying they should have made it shorter... I think its both are at blame he knew the track was above his skill leval and even talked to his dad about it but did not want to back out cause he did not want to let his dad down.... But all they had to do was build a wall and it would not have happend anyways..
Did anyone else crash on that corner?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

You see that snowboarder that got in trouble at the Olympics? He had pictures posted of himself celebrating with his bronze medal. He had held it down by his crotch and a girl picked it up with her mouth. So the IOC said he could either apologize and leave Olympic Village, or be kicked out. He voluntarily left instead.
I feel its his earned right to use that medal to get bitches on his jock, whatever way he wants to. he worked hard for that ****. Id leave the olympic village anyway once i got the medal, **** them.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 AM
T/C
Squid...

I have one picture but its just me on the ground after she noticed i flipped... Thats the first time i have flipped one going that fast and the bike landed on my back Did not hurt at all but did not get hit by any edges of the 12 bar So guess i was lucky ... AND On top of all the luck i hit my good knee so i can already walk again If it would have been my right i would feel like an 80 year old today ..

thats where im at too on my 636 build. an omr is on the list for sure, but there are a bunch of other parts needed more
Yup cage and hand brake are up first for me then i will look in to the smaller things
Old 03-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I feel its his earned right to use that medal to get bitches on his jock, whatever way he wants to. he worked hard for that ****. Id leave the olympic village anyway once i got the medal, **** them.
Oh, I'm not saying he did anything wrong. Just wondering if you guys heard it. Like I said, the pics are so dam tame I can't believe he's in trouble for it.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 AM
T/C
Squid...

Did anyone else crash on that corner?
Everyone was crashing in the corner before... And he had messed up in that corner.. But he was trying to save it and thats what fucked him up he lost control and tried to stay on so he just launched up the side of the track and then went air born when it turned (If i am wrong correct me i did not study this **** just going off what i have seen)

+1 I would have told them to **** off too
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

first my son was practicing skidding the rear wheel as far as he could, and of course highsided in 3rd. he launched himself into a snowbank from like 6 feet away. then the little cracker went back and tried to do it again on purpose but couldnt. Next, I was riding around backwards and decided to try a little pop a stoppie. Since I was sitting on the handlebars, it came up really fast, and my bar slammed me in the chest and knocked the wind out of me Im glad it wasnt a flat bar. Then my friend don looped it because we put bigger footpegs on and need to adjust the brake pedal a bit. I think the handlebars are bent a little.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

What's he doing down there? I saw that he sent his bike so I'm guess it's not vacation?
oh i didnt know he has his bike. he has a bunch of family there, he lost his job here so hes on an extended vacation. I didnt know it was that extended though
Old 03-01-2010, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
Yup cage and hand brake are up first for me then i will look in to the smaller things
I rode my 636 without a cage for a couple months and its a bad idea. every time it falls over, something breaks. I made some steel rearsets for it that flex a bit, they helped a lot.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:52 AM
T/C
Squid...

first my son was practicing skidding the rear wheel as far as he could, and of course highsided in 3rd. he launched himself into a snowbank from like 6 feet away. then the little cracker went back and tried to do it again on purpose but couldnt. Next, I was riding around backwards and decided to try a little pop a stoppie. Since I was sitting on the handlebars, it came up really fast, and my bar slammed me in the chest and knocked the wind out of me Im glad it wasnt a flat bar. Then my friend don looped it because we put bigger footpegs on and need to adjust the brake pedal a bit. I think the handlebars are bent a little.
Haha nice i did the same thing a as your son a few weeks ago - flying off cause the peg cought my foot when i high sided ... But i was doing it cause i got cut off mid wheelie in the lot...

And i have a question.. RL Circles I think thats what it is atleast where i am doing a right circle standing with my left foot on the right peg foot in the air... Does it hurt your foot to stand like that? Or am i just a panzy? I can do about 3 circles and by then my foots killing me cause hardly any of it is on the peg
Old 03-01-2010, 10:55 AM
T/C
Squid...

I rode my 636 without a cage for a couple months and its a bad idea. every time it falls over, something breaks. I made some steel rearsets for it that flex a bit, they helped a lot.

With out a sub cage? Or you talking about a Cage cage? I never road with out a sub cage and if it causes that many problems with out one.. i may end up just breaking down and spending the money on one
Old 03-01-2010, 10:58 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
With out a sub cage? Or you talking about a Cage cage? I never road with out a sub cage and if it causes that many problems with out one.. i may end up just breaking down and spending the money on one
Without a regular cage. He had race rails but I don't think they did much.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!