more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Listening to it again. Not too shabby at all. Makes me miss her though.
I'm sorry
Old 02-25-2010, 09:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I'm sorry

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...sm#post4221248

Start at post #508 I think

Last edited by MoHawk; 02-25-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Wow. Trav I had no idea. I'm really very sorry for your family's loss.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Enough with being depressing.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Enough with being depressing.
ok, time for a happy thought......... hmm, any fun weekend plans?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I work SUPER later tomorrow, and then will probably try to meet up with the mistress on Saturday. Taking her sister shooting on Sunday too
Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I work SUPER later tomorrow, and then will probably try to meet up with the mistress on Saturday. Taking her sister shooting on Sunday too
mistress?! haha. nice.

what do you call the male version of a mistress?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Not as worthy as MoHawk?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:08 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Not as worthy as MoHawk?
zingggg good answer.

how are things going with the mistress? should I be worried lol!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Probably. Longest I've kept one around in a LONG time. and.... I haven't slept with her yet, which worries me. Everytime I like a girl, i don't sleep with them for a while. I'm trying to convince myself I'm just not that into her, but I am failing miserably
Old 02-25-2010, 10:16 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Probably. Longest I've kept one around in a LONG time. and.... I haven't slept with her yet, which worries me. Everytime I like a girl, i don't sleep with them for a while. I'm trying to convince myself I'm just not that into her, but I am failing miserably
aww your heart is finally opening up. Good!! Go with it. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Go with your feelings and see where it leads!!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Post Whore Nazi

NO. **** that ****.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

NO. **** that ****.
so you'd rather be alone?! i don't understand men. probably why I am still single.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Post Whore Nazi

No. I wanna string her along just long enough that I can see if she can hang. Then we'll talk. She already likes guns, takes care of me HAMMERED, is gorgeous, smart, equal, and non smothering. But will I tell her that stuff? Hell no.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

so how long is "just long enough" in your book?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Till I've convinced her to disappear completely?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Till I've convinced her to disappear completely?
I dont understand your logic. but its your life. whatever you like trav
Old 02-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I don't know what it is.... I'm perfectly happy alone. I don't like having feelings for someone. ****** around with whoever is what I'm used to. I'm not worried about being unfaithful, it's just weird. When I'm not worried about someone's feelings, I can't hurt them, or atleast don't care if I do. I dunno....
Old 02-25-2010, 10:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I don't know what it is.... I'm perfectly happy alone. I don't like having feelings for someone. ****** around with whoever is what I'm used to. I'm not worried about being unfaithful, it's just weird. When I'm not worried about someone's feelings, I can't hurt them, or atleast don't care if I do. I dunno....
Its easier when feelings aren't involved. When feelings get involved, you begin to care about the person and that makes you feel vulnerable to a certain extent.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!