more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

I know I know. I'm riding with a three piece now though.... WAY DIFFERENT
Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
you can have fun with a gokart that goes 40 -45 as long as there are a couple more that will do the same , just gotta set up a course thats good for that speed
My cousins had 2 and my friends had 2 and we had a track at me and my cousins house we had a blast on them till we turned 16

i dont get bike clubs
Same here... I have friends i don't need a club.. nothing personal mohawk
Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
My cousins had 2 and my friends had 2 and we had a track at me and my cousins house we had a blast on them till we turned 16

Same here... I have friends i don't need a club.. nothing personal mohawk
there was group of about 10 of us that had 6.5 honda motors and that was fun as long as the track was set up right
Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I am not worried about it bro. I'll show you guys sometime. Come visit when we are having one of our LARGE parties.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:09 PM
T/C
Squid...

there was group of about 10 of us that had 6.5 honda motors and that was fun as long as the track was set up right
We had a bad *** flat track set up that was about 1/8 a mile (Give or take) I loved it... It got turned in to a horse arena now though
Old 02-19-2010, 05:10 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I am not worried about it bro. I'll show you guys sometime. Come visit when we are having one of our LARGE parties.
I don't party anymore I go to work to make money so i can spend time with my girl and ride
Old 02-19-2010, 05:12 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
We had a bad *** flat track set up that was about 1/8 a mile (Give or take) I loved it... It got turned in to a horse arena now though
gotta have lefts , rights , chicanes all that ****
Old 02-19-2010, 05:15 PM
T/C
Squid...

gotta have lefts , rights , chicanes all that ****
I liked the circle track we had dirt roads we could ride on for all that but the circle track was a blast full speed around a turn with the back end out beside you always entertained me... And my uncle and grandpa loved it they both raced modified on dirt my grandpa still races the oval but in sprints and midges now
Old 02-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

8oclock Roger?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
I liked the circle track we had dirt roads we could ride on for all that but the circle track was a blast full speed around a turn with the back end out beside you always entertained me... And my uncle and grandpa loved it they both raced modified on dirt my grandpa still races the oval but in sprints and midges now
i put a 250 two stroke from my three wheeler on a go kart when i was in highschool , went to my highschool clay track and tore that bitch up drifting the whole time shooting clay like crazy
Old 02-19-2010, 05:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
8oclock Roger?
yup
Old 02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Alright me and cadilac are coming down
Old 02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

i put a 250 two stroke from my three wheeler on a go kart when i was in highschool , went to my highschool clay track and tore that bitch up drifting the whole time shooting clay like crazy

Nice I used to destroy are drive way at home... The shop we have at our house used to be a factory for stainless steel sinks... so the drive way is HUGE like over 2 acres and you could drift on that bitch like ice was really good to learn on cause you cant flip it on that stuff even if you try
Old 02-19-2010, 05:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

Me too! ...

I get to drive over an hour for a 50 ride tonight...
Old 02-19-2010, 05:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

YOu guys are boring me today
Old 02-19-2010, 05:29 PM
also known as OMR

sweet

Originally Posted by MoHawk
YOu guys are boring me today
you think YOu are interesting today ?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:32 PM
T/C
Squid...

sweet

you think YOu are interesting today ?
He does not know the fun of go-carts I am having fun just talking about it again
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
He does not know the fun of go-carts I am having fun just talking about it again
i loved gokarts but every one else sold theirs so i sold mine
Old 02-19-2010, 05:59 PM
T/C
Squid...

i loved gokarts but every one else sold theirs so i sold mine
My 2 friends both wrecked theirs Beyond fixing and one of my cousins motor blew... And then we just stopped ...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!