more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

bray come and ride tonight.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
bray come and ride tonight.
my bike is still at my boys shop, where are you guys going to ride?

he told me i would have my bike back in 2 weeks, this saturday makes a month..... i might pick it up from him unfinished
Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

riding at rogers spot in west palm, whats wrong with ur bike?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

riding at rogers spot in west palm, whats wrong with ur bike?
everytime i turn the key and the fuel pump primes, i have gas leaking out of the exhaust, and it hydrolocks the motor... i swapped out fuel pressure regulators and it was still leaking.. i gave up on it cause i had no idea what the problem could be. After i dropped the bike off someone told me it could just be a stuck injector
Old 02-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Bray
everytime i turn the key and the fuel pump primes, i have gas leaking out of the exhaust, and it hydrolocks the motor... i swapped out fuel pressure regulators and it was still leaking.. i gave up on it cause i had no idea what the problem could be. After i dropped the bike off someone told me it could just be a stuck injector
maybe the FPR u swapped out was bad?
Old 02-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Certified

maybe the FPR u swapped out was bad?
might of been, but its weird.. my bike was running perfect before i swapped it.. i dont see how my fuel pressure regulator went bad... and then the one i bought was bad? im not sayin its impossible, but with my luck thats probably the case....
Old 02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Certified

im thinking it might be an injector stuck because i had a little bit of old gas in the tank still, i couldnt get all of it out ... when i first started the bike is was running for like maybe a minute before i noticed gas pouring out
Old 02-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Certified

truth be told Old Man Roger is only 33.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I am selling a go cart... Just got off the phone with a guy thats driving a long *** ways to get it so i told him 200... Then someone else called and said they would pay 250... Do i tell them its sold or sell it to who ever offers more?
Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
truth be told Old Man Roger is only 33.
i wish ...lol
Old 02-19-2010, 02:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
I am selling a go cart... Just got off the phone with a guy thats driving a long *** ways to get it so i told him 200... Then someone else called and said they would pay 250... Do i tell them its sold or sell it to who ever offers more?
is the guy already on his way ? if so you would be a dick to sell it to some one else but if he isnt leaving till later and the other guy gets their with the money before the first guy leaves then ya take the 250 and call the first guy so he doesnt waste the trip ..

when ever im selling some thing i always make it clear to people that who ever shows up with the money first gets it ..
Old 02-19-2010, 02:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
is the guy already on his way ? if so you would be a dick to sell it to some one else but if he isnt leaving till later and the other guy gets their with the money before the first guy leaves then ya take the 250 and call the first guy so he doesnt waste the trip ..

when ever im selling some thing i always make it clear to people that who ever shows up with the money first gets it ..
He is leaving at 4... I would never sell it to someone if he was on the way... And i just got a call back from the other guy it will be a week before he has the money so the guy driving is going to get it anyways...

I am tired of ******* with selling this thing... I have never had any trouble before but people keep not showing up when i am meeting them to look at it..

I took my lunch to meet some dude today and he never showed up and an hour later called and said he got stuck at the office
Old 02-19-2010, 02:27 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
He is leaving at 4... I would never sell it to someone if he was on the way... And i just got a call back from the other guy it will be a week before he has the money so the guy driving is going to get it anyways...

I am tired of ******* with selling this thing... I have never had any trouble before but people keep not showing up when i am meeting them to look at it..

I took my lunch to meet some dude today and he never showed up and an hour later called and said he got stuck at the office
ya nothing pisses me off more then some one not calling to tell me they arent coming , they are basically saying my time has no value
Old 02-19-2010, 02:31 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

ya nothing pisses me off more then some one not calling to tell me they arent coming , they are basically saying my time has no value
Your time has no value to them.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 PM
T/C
Squid...

It pisses me off when i am at home anyways... I wanted to punch him int he face cause i went out of my way and took off work to go meet him... The guy driving seemed really cool though i am sure he will follow threw.. He called his wife while i was talking to him and she sounded really pissed that he was driving so far to look at it..
Old 02-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Certified

**** a wife.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
It pisses me off when i am at home anyways... I wanted to punch him int he face cause i went out of my way and took off work to go meet him... The guy driving seemed really cool though i am sure he will follow threw.. He called his wife while i was talking to him and she sounded really pissed that he was driving so far to look at it..
That's never a good sign. If the wife is pissed he may back out...
Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DOKE
That's never a good sign. If the wife is pissed he may back out...
Well this time i told him to call me when he gets to my parents house... i am not leaving till he is there i am only 10 mins away
Old 02-19-2010, 02:43 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Your time has no value to them.
well thats just rude , if you tell some one to meet you and your not gonna show you should call them ..common courtesy

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!