more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by T/C
But i wouldent fight with one on in a ally anyways lol
you dont normally get to pick where you are gonna have a fight
Old 02-18-2010, 05:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-18-2010, 05:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That takes both hands, good chance for a groin punch.
ive seen 2 of my friends fight with their helmets on. they both failed for exactly tthe reason roger said. one was Swayz, fighting a cop lol. the cop grabbed him by the chin of his helmet and it was over before it began. the other was a guy named johnny fighting some skinny guido following a traffic altercation. he got one real good shot, then the kid grabbed him by the helmet and dragged him head first to the pavement, face down, and couldnt get away.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
ive seen 2 of my friends fight with their helmets on. they both failed for exactly tthe reason roger said. one was Swayz, fighting a cop lol. the cop grabbed him by the chin of his helmet and it was over before it began. the other was a guy named johnny fighting some skinny guido following a traffic altercation. he got one real good shot, then the kid grabbed him by the helmet and dragged him head first to the pavement, face down, and couldnt get away.
like i said control the head control the body
Old 02-18-2010, 06:03 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
you dont normally get to pick where you are gonna have a fight
Out side of hockey and fights i have planned i have only been in two fights... both at school..

One a kid was pissed at me and put me in a choke hold from behind and i elbowed him in the nose and dropped him... I got kicked out of school for a week for that even though i did not start it but they said i am the one who made him bleed..

The second one was at lunch and a dude was throwing **** at one of my friends with heart problems that cant do anything to raise his heart rate or it can cause problems... So i tossed one back at him and hit him in the back of the head and he came up acting like a bad *** and pushed me out of my seat Then i started hitting him... Both were stupid and after the last one and almost getting in trouble with the cops for it i just started ignoring people that talk **** randomly i have fought friends that ran there mouth but not just out of the blue i will do it on a mat we have at a friends house Lol

So i consider that a choice
Old 02-18-2010, 06:08 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I am out.... Off to ride the put new graphics on later peeps
Old 02-18-2010, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

when i was young fighting was like a hobby but it gets expensive after a while so i do my best to stay out of fights but some people just need to get punched in the face
Old 02-18-2010, 06:36 PM
also known as OMR

buuuuuuuurp
Old 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Fart.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:45 PM
also known as OMR

you *** stinks
Old 02-18-2010, 07:00 PM
also known as OMR

wheelie time braaaaaaaaap
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Old 02-18-2010, 08:40 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

yawnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-18-2010, 08:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

(585):
im going to live freely with my legs opened and my heart closed

classy...
Old 02-18-2010, 08:44 PM
StuntUSA MOD

(+44):
I'm giving up shame for lent. Here come the best 40 days and nights of my life.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

What do the numbers mean in your last 2 posts Amy?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

textsfromlastnight.com

funny site, sort of like fml or lamebook, but with text msgs!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

What is fml?

Never mind, I googled it.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:59 PM
StuntUSA MOD

fmylife.com

fml = **** my life

basically status comments about how shitty your day was
Old 02-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

What other fun websites do you know of?

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!