more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:16 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by stock05
have you ever been kicked in the chest/leg? not a lot of people have, not a good feeling.
You mean chest and leg at the same time? Or just in general? If in general yes i have... But i do alot of mma stuff I have a friend who is big time in too it
Old 02-18-2010, 05:18 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
at 80mph
ekk i've hit the ground going about 65-70.... **** hitting a wall at 80, your lucky your not dead homeboy
Old 02-18-2010, 05:19 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T/C
You mean chest and leg at the same time? Or just in general? If in general yes i have... But i do alot of mma stuff I have a friend who is big time in too it
yeah dipshit at the same time.

well then you would know your helmet isnt going to do **** for you when you cant breathe, because the wind is knocked out of you.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
perfect comment coming from you
you heart me.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

When I was younger... running in the woods at night.. I ran into a tree stump. I remember that hurt really bad.

lame story I know
Old 02-18-2010, 05:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

you heart me.
with every breath I take
Old 02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
T/C
Squid...

yeah dipshit at the same time.

well then you would know your helmet isnt going to do **** for you when you cant breathe, because the wind is knocked out of you.
No getting hostile this is a simple conversation

Its all hypothetical but i don't plan on letting someone kick me in the chest... I am sure someone who trains all the time In mma or anything else will have the upper hand by far but i dont know many people who do...
Old 02-18-2010, 05:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
You grab my helmet im garbing your head and slamming it in to my helmet done it before in hockey
good luck with that ..lol im not gonna grab it and look at you im gonna grab it twist and bring you to the ground and then im gonna stomp the **** out of you for trying to fight me with your helmet on
Old 02-18-2010, 05:25 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Today, I realized how invisible/forgettable I am. At work, I went to ask my supervisor what I was working on today. My supervisor admitted that he forgot I was working today. My supervisor is my brother. We drove to work together this morning. FML

Old 02-18-2010, 05:26 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by old man roger
good luck with that ..lol im not gonna grab it and look at you im gonna grab it twist and bring you to the ground and then im gonna stomp the **** out of you for trying to fight me with your helmet on
First of pretty much the only time i got in a fight with a helmet was in hockey so first off there was no kicking or stomping

And all the guys i fight with reguarly are not really kickers they take leg shots but i don't really have to worry about my chest/head they are all pretty big other then me
Old 02-18-2010, 05:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
First of pretty much the only time i got in a fight with a helmet was in hockey so first off there was no kicking or stomping

And all the guys i fight with reguarly are not really kickers they take leg shots but i don't really have to worry about my chest/head they are all pretty big other then me
fighting in a hockey game isnt the same as fighting behind a building some where ..
Old 02-18-2010, 05:29 PM
T/C
Squid...

fighting in a hockey game isnt the same as fighting behind a building some where ..
How many fights have you been in behind a building with a guy wearing a helmet? Are you picking on retards?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:30 PM
T/C
Squid...

And i guess i am jumping around pretty bad too.. Because this started out as in traffic... And then mma and then back on hockey for me now i am confused lol
Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
How many fights have you been in behind a building with a guy wearing a helmet? Are you picking on retards?
motorcycle helmets not pink bicycle helmets
Old 02-18-2010, 05:33 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by T/C
I just ed so hard at this comment!!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:34 PM
T/C
Squid...

motorcycle helmets not pink bicycle helmets
Other then hockey honestly i have never been in a fight with a helmet... I almost did with a dirtbike helmet one time but almost does not count so i guess i don't really know how it feels BUT i dont think i would have much of a problem fighting someone the same skill level as me if i had one on... But i wouldent fight with one on in a ally anyways lol
Old 02-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
at lot of spots are behind buildings
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T/C
i

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Bray
at lot of spots are behind buildings
Ohh i did not think about fighting at the spot...

I have never seen a fight at any of our spots Guess everyone in Texas is pretty chill

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!