more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Bray
**** a cement wall
at 80mph
Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-18-2010, 05:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Keep your visor down on a full face and it's not a very good handle. They have to try to come up underneath.
i grab the whole helmet if the shields down
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
That takes both hands, good chance for a groin punch.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Administrators

+1 and then Turn it sidways...
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

probably? thats 97% percent of my job is sitting.
me too.
Administrators

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
Hi there Bible thumper...
Old 02-18-2010, 05:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1 and then Turn it sidways...
yep then you can grab it how ever you want and proceed to kick the **** out of them
Old 02-18-2010, 05:07 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Keep your visor down on a full face and it's not a very good handle. They have to try to come up underneath.
what rog got into a scuffle, details.

, whats hood playa
not much just trying to hang on like a hub cap in the fastlane.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by stock05
what rog got into a scuffle, details..
not recently , tc was saying any one can win a fight with a helmet on and we were telling him how easy it is to fight some one who is wearing a helmet
Old 02-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Administrators

yep then you can grab it how ever you want and proceed to kick the **** out of them
a good direct kick to the helmet where the Face is pointing
to, then to the back of the head... then to the face... then
to the back...
Old 02-18-2010, 05:12 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Hi there Bible thumper...
damn straight!!!!!

how are you terry?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:12 PM
StuntUSA MOD

what rog got into a scuffle, details.

not much just trying to hang on like a hub cap in the fastlane.
HI STOCK!! haven't talked to you in a while.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:13 PM

not recently , tc was saying any one can win a fight with a helmet on and we were telling him how easy it is to fight some one who is wearing a helmet
ahh, got it. yeah, if someone ever fucked with me with a helmet on, i would just leg kick them, i have yet to come across someone (who doesnt train) that can take a solid leg kick and still be able to walk/stand.
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

You grab my helmet im garbing your head and slamming it in to my helmet done it before in hockey

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
HI STOCK!! haven't talked to you in a while.
so, you wanna ****?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
You grab my helmet im garbing your head and slamming it in to my helmet done it before in hockey
have you ever been kicked in the chest/leg? not a lot of people have, not a good feeling.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:15 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

ahh, got it. yeah, if someone ever fucked with me with a helmet on, i would just leg kick them, i have yet to come across someone (who doesnt train) that can take a solid leg kick and still be able to walk/stand.

I can take a leg kick to my left leg my right knee cant take it anymore though
Old 02-18-2010, 05:15 PM
StuntUSA MOD

so, you wanna ****?
perfect comment coming from you

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!