Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 04:04 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
damn hooligan ...lol

i have wrecked some cars in my day for them ******* with me on my bike , they think they are tough while they are moving in there 4000 pound car but when they are stuck in line at a red light they always roll up the windows and lock the doors so you are forced to take it out on their car
Originally Posted by WHEELIE
25 side mirrors ....
mirrors arent satisfying enough , you havent lived till you have stomped a roof down and kicked in windshields
Originally Posted by MikeM
ive intentionally hit cars during traffic altercations a bunch of times. a cage without sliders will do serious damage to modern cars. the best was one day last summer a guy tried to door me and i bent that **** so far forward it was pointing the wrong way. The beauty of riding a beat up stunt bike is that you dont have to take that **** from cagers.
I had it happen on my big bike a few times and just kicked the **** out of the door but 3rd gear going down the road in a stand up i did not want to kick a car while on the 50 might have busted my ***... I could not belive she swerved at me though she was coming head on at me and i moved as far to the other side of the road as i could and she came right at me
Old 02-18-2010, 04:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive intentionally hit cars during traffic altercations a bunch of times. a cage without sliders will do serious damage to modern cars. the best was one day last summer a guy tried to door me and i bent that **** so far forward it was pointing the wrong way. The beauty of riding a beat up stunt bike is that you dont have to take that **** from cagers.
the door must have felt so satisfying did you just pull up to the door and slowly bend it forward while looking at the driver ? god i want to do that now
Old 02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-18-2010, 04:08 PM
T/C
Squid...

the door must have felt so satisfying did you just pull up to the door and slowly bend it forward while looking at the driver ? god i want to do that now
Would have been great to see his face
Old 02-18-2010, 04:08 PM
also known as OMR

he doesnt do that **** anymore, hes talking 15-20 years ago
my last one was about 3 or 4 years ago i do miss that about riding on the street
Old 02-18-2010, 04:09 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Would have been great to see his face
yup
Old 02-18-2010, 04:12 PM
T/C
Squid...

my last one was about 3 or 4 years ago i do miss that about riding on the street
Me riding the 50 on the streets is the biggest reason i am getting a big bike again I will be in the lots most of the time but i so wana hit up some big street rides
Old 02-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive got maybe 3 or 4 tops, but ive got double that in front bumper covers, and a door from my last post. I once intentionally wheelied into the back of a mitsu evo, put my headers down right on his wing, and it didnt do any noticeable damage to it.
I got Majority of them In Cali....
Old 02-18-2010, 04:14 PM
also known as OMR

time for a smoke
Old 02-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

you guys are bullies.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

pretty much. Stop and go traffic, I was splitting lanes going 10-15 mph (narrow lanes) about 5 cars up i see this guys door is ajar. So as i get closer he opens it, but he did it too soon. I just stopped right next to his left rear wheel and waited. 6 seconds later the cars ahead of us move a little, and im expecting him to move forward at which point i could pass safely. But he didnt, instead he opened his door all the way, half blocking the left lane, and just sat there. I crept up to it and pushed with my fender and it folded like paper. It pushed me off to the left more than i expected but i was going so slow it was ok. then i got the **** out of there
Old 02-18-2010, 04:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got Majority of them In Cali....
oh that makes sense, i was wondering how many ******** drivers there are in minn, i would assume much less
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
also known as OMR

pretty much. Stop and go traffic, I was splitting lanes going 10-15 mph (narrow lanes) about 5 cars up i see this guys door is ajar. So as i get closer he opens it, but he did it too soon. I just stopped right next to his left rear wheel and waited. 6 seconds later the cars ahead of us move a little, and im expecting him to move forward at which point i could pass safely. But he didnt, instead he opened his door all the way, half blocking the left lane, and just sat there. I crept up to it and pushed with my fender and it folded like paper. It pushed me off to the left more than i expected but i was going so slow it was ok. then i got the **** out of there
awesome
Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
you guys are bullies.
no see thats the point , they were the bullies when they were slinging around a 4000 pound car at a 400 pound bike but when they cant use their car as weapons they get the bully beat down
Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh that makes sense, i was wondering how many ******** drivers there are in minn, i would assume much less

thats why all I have is Mirrors
not to much of bike to motorist here in MN...
Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 PM
bp chaser

i figured out why cruisers are dominant in the midwest and sportbikes are dominant in urban areas.

In the midwest, everything is far away, they dont want to be uncomfortable for that long. In urban areas, agility is needed to outrun the cops, who are undeniably out to get us.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Administrators

no see thats the point , they were the bullies when they were slinging around a 4000 pound car at a 400 pound bike but when they cant use their car as weapons they get the bully beat down
well put...
Old 02-18-2010, 04:36 PM
also known as OMR

well put...
it's amazing how many really big dudes are ***** *** bitches at a red light ive had guys that could probably twist my head off roll up their windows and **** their pants while i was kicking the **** out of their car
Old 02-18-2010, 04:37 PM
T/C
Squid...

Anyone can win a fight with a helmet on lol
Old 02-18-2010, 04:39 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Anyone can win a fight with a helmet on lol
bull **** , i love fighting some one who is wearing a helmet , control the head control the body and a helmet is just a handle for the head

only reason i left my helmet on was to hide my face ...lol

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!