more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 10:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-18-2010, 10:19 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

****, i'm lucky if i get it 3 times a week. but i work nights, so thats my fault
Old 02-18-2010, 10:20 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
do you get her when she wakes up at least?
sometimes, if she wakes me up for it. i'm asleep when she gets up. we work opposite hours
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

there will come a time when she doesnt want to one night. as long as it happens less than once a week it shouldnt be an issue
I would hate it.... I hear all the time talking about having sex just like 4-5 times a year I dont get how they could stand that When she had her surgery i was about to go crazy after just 3 days lucky me she was feeling a little better on day 4
Old 02-18-2010, 10:22 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DJ KO
sometimes, if she wakes me up for it. i'm asleep when she gets up. we work opposite hours
That sucks... I have thought about a second job so i can save up money to get my truck done faster and to help get another bike but its not worth working while my girl is at home... I enjoy being able to leave to work with her and ride home with her in the same car
Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
I would hate it.... I hear all the time talking about having sex just like 4-5 times a year I dont get how they could stand that When she had her surgery i was about to go crazy after just 3 days lucky me she was feeling a little better on day 4
I once dated a girl who wasnt big into sex. Shes fat now, and married. I used to wonder why the **** her husband would marry her, knowing that she only puts out once a week. But she was fat before they got married, so maybe he isnt into sex either.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by T/C
That sucks... I have thought about a second job so i can save up money to get my truck done faster and to help get another bike but its not worth working while my girl is at home... I enjoy being able to leave to work with her and ride home with her in the same car
ya'll work together?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 AM
bp chaser

****, i'm lucky if i get it 3 times a week. but i work nights, so thats my fault
damn, that sucks. my girl was thinking of getting a night job, now im totally against it
Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I once dated a girl who wasnt big into sex. Shes fat now, and married. I used to wonder why the **** her husband would marry her, knowing that she only puts out once a week. But she was fat before they got married, so maybe he isnt into sex either.
i dumped a chick once b/c she was a dead ****. she got off all the time, she just sucked at sex
Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

one of my good friends is the opposite of normal.. his wife wants to **** all the time, but HE only puts out like a few times a month. WTF!?!?!?!?!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

damn, that sucks. my girl was thinking of getting a night job, now im totally against it
most of the time its in the shower bc of our schedules.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 AM
T/C
Squid...

ya'll work together?
No but we only work about 10 mins away from each other.. And both for family owned company's we both have to open at 8 and she closes at 5:00 And i close at 5:30 so it works out great..
Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

one of my good friends is the opposite of normal.. his wife wants to **** all the time, but HE only puts out like a few times a month. WTF!?!?!?!?!
i'd be bending a bitch in ways that would make gumby scream if it was like that
Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by T/C
No but we only work about 10 mins away from each other.. And both for family owned company's we both have to open at 8 and she closes at 5:00 And i close at 5:30 so it works out great..
ok, thats cool. i was gona say if ya'll work together, thats bad juju
Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

i'd be bending a bitch in ways that would make gumby scream if it was like that
right? i dont know whats wrong with him
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM
T/C
Squid...

Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i can't complain too much. when we first started dating, we were doing it 2-3 times a day, almost everyday, for 6 months straight
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 AM
T/C
Squid...

ok, thats cool. i was gona say if ya'll work together, thats bad juju
Yeah i would never do that... I have had offers to work for her grandparents though ... If i did do it it would not be horrible other then i would be out of town for a few week at a time.. I would not be in the office with her or anything
Old 02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

did someone speak out loud? or eating chips noisily?
No, someone doubled the dosage of vascular med for a patient. If it went out the door and they followed the sig they could have died. I had to run to the back end of the facility and pull the order.

T/C asked me about my job and I was talking to DJ KO yesterday about the conditions I work under. I wasn't trying to be a dick or be like "I have it so bad". I was just post whoring and talking. I'll keep it to myself.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
T/C
Squid...

i can't complain too much. when we first started dating, we were doing it 2-3 times a day, almost everyday, for 6 months straight
No lie i got my 6 pack back in the last year me and my girl have been dating

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!