more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 04:36 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

No drive by's up in here, not on my watch...
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Red delicious and MacIntosh apples are the best. Take THAT other apples.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:38 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DOKE
Red delicious and MacIntosh apples are the best. Take THAT other apples.
so hard. show them apples who's boss!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
so hard. show them apples who's boss!
I sure did.

Long time no see. How are you?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I sure did.

Long time no see. How are you?
I'm good, just killing time before I leave to go to work. How are you?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I'm good, just killing time before I leave to go to work. How are you?
I'm good. Been at work for almost an hour already. I think it's going to be a long day. I'm just getting that vibe. I hope you have a nice day at work!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 AM
StuntUSA MOD

I'm good. Been at work for almost an hour already. I think it's going to be a long day. I'm just getting that vibe. I hope you have a nice day at work!
i hate those vibes. what hours do you work? i'm 8 to 4:30. I have like a 3 minute commute though it is pretty awesome :P hope you have a good day at work too!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

i hate those vibes. what hours do you work? i'm 8 to 4:30. I have like a 3 minute commute though it is pretty awesome :P hope you have a good day at work too!
I work 7-3:30 M-F but some days I don't get out that early because I'm the boss. My commute is about 10-15 min
Old 02-18-2010, 08:35 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

bro, i hope you can wear an ipod at work. the silence has to be get'n to ya by now
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by DJ KO
bro, i hope you can wear an ipod at work. the silence has to be get'n to ya by now
Man, I can't even explain it. I should take some pictures of all the "QUIET PLEASE" signs everywhere. I let my employee's wear them. Sometimes I use mine. I've been at this job for 2 years so like I said the other day, the silence is starting to get to me. Before this I was a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep so I was talking to lots of people every day. It was a big change.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:05 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Man, I can't even explain it. I should take some pictures of all the "QUIET PLEASE" signs everywhere. I let my employee's wear them. Sometimes I use mine. I've been at this job for 2 years so like I said the other day, the silence is starting to get to me. Before this I was a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep so I was talking to lots of people every day. It was a big change.
What do you do? I think i have asked before but i cant remember
Old 02-18-2010, 09:06 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i can't even imagine bro
Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
What do you do? I think i have asked before but i cant remember
I'm a Pharmacy Operations Manager for a very large PBM (pharmacy benefits management) company. We specialize in long-term medication therapies for patients (such as heart conditions, cancer treatments, immune deficiencies, severe diabetics, lots more). We also provide 90 day supply and shorter term therapies. My employees translate the prescription into a computer system. Then there is a process after that for formulating or compounding some meds. Everything is done and documented electronically. For some of the simple meds, we have robots that take them off of the shelves and fill the bottle or cold packs (some of the meds need to remain cold). Many of these scripts are complicated and the directions are very precise so you cannot make a mistake or else you might kill the patient. They need to concentrate so it's ultra quiet in here. It drives me mad some days. This job pays very well though and other than the silence I like it. I feel like I actually have a positive impact on people's lives.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

That's probably more than you wanted to read or know T/C. Sorry
Old 02-18-2010, 09:18 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i don't know why the f i'm still awake
Old 02-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by DJ KO
i don't know why the f i'm still awake
Yeah man I didn't expect to see you on right now. The last post I saw from you in this thread when I got here was like 4:30 or something. You having trouble sleeping?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:21 AM
T/C
Squid...

That's probably more than you wanted to read or know T/C. Sorry
Nope i would have had to Google what it was or would have asked anyways And thats cool sounds pretty cool other then the not talking... I would NOT be able to do that... Talking and moving around was the reason i had so much trouble in school
Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 AM
T/C
Squid...

I put my 450 on CL... That guys still not emailing me back about his f4i... So if i cant get his i want cash to go buy something i am set on getting a new bike now
Old 02-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
I put my 450 on CL... That guys still not emailing me back about his f4i... So if i cant get his i want cash to go buy something i am set on getting a new bike now
Good luck with the sale buddy. Is your 450 all worked over? Lots of upgrades I mean?

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!