more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Too legit.
to quit
Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Too legit.
to quit
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Spartacus Workout....

http://www.starz.com/SiteCollectionI...us_Workout.pdf
Old 02-17-2010, 08:34 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by DOKE
No way really? Good movie. Put that one on your download list.
it def is
Old 02-17-2010, 08:39 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Hell yea, Half Pipe is tonite
Old 02-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Hell yea, Half Pipe is tonite
I know. very cool. the flying tomato should kick some ***.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

it def is
Ever see Pineapple Express? That movie is hilarious!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:49 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

This is my fav part....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xDGC...eature=related
Old 02-17-2010, 08:50 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I know. very cool. the flying tomato should kick some ***.
He wants his name changed to "The Animal"
Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

He wants his name changed to "The Animal"
Didn't know that. I don't blame him.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Youtube is blocked for me at work. I will go on my BB and check it out now.

Edit: Just watched it "**** the police" Hahaha. There are too many good scenes for me to choose. I like where they steal the cop car and his foot gets caught in the windshield. Hahaha.

Last edited by DOKE; 02-17-2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:08 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

hangover is the ****. outcold is a funny *** movie too, its old though
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

The best thing about hang over for me was at the end my friend who was blazed when we went to see it... When the building is burning with the weed in it the only thing he says the whole movie and he yelled it out was "" BREATH DEEP!!!" Lol
Old 02-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

hangover is the ****. outcold is a funny *** movie too, its old though
I loved Out Cold. Great flick. The part where they put that guy in the car and spin it around and start screaming is great!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
The best thing about hang over for me was at the end my friend who was blazed when we went to see it... When the building is burning with the weed in it the only thing he says the whole movie and he yelled it out was "" BREATH DEEP!!!" Lol

T/C

I don't remember that scene in Hangover. Do you mean Pineapple Express when the barn is on fire?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
T/C
Squid...

Yes i did not mean hang over... my bad lol
Old 02-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Man my foot hurts like a bitch. I should have taken today off after the surgery yesterday. I'm a dumb ***.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:14 AM
T/C
Squid...

Man my foot hurts like a bitch. I should have taken today off after the surgery yesterday. I'm a dumb ***.
What did you have done?
Old 02-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
What did you have done?
It's called a Cheilectomy. I damaged the cartilage that keeps the bones in my big toe from rubbing together. They go in and cut the spur out that develops. I also had a large portion of the nail on that toe lasered off at the root so it won't grow back.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!