more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 04:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-15-2010, 04:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yes indeed. But what'd you think of my OMR Fist Pumpin smiley lmao. I think its perfect Ok back to sleep - ****** dogs

Old 02-15-2010, 06:30 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god the weekend is over. the girls b-day was on the 13th and then had Valentines the next day. talk about spending alot of dough in a few days. Can't complain though, alot of sex was involved.

yeah, and a dozen pink roses only cost me $15.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
lowes and HD dont sell 3/4" steel rod if anyone was wondering. 1/2" is the biggest they have
Thanks Mike. I have another idea though. There's a mom and pop place here that might have it.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

what up doke
Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Hey man. Need some 3/4 steel for a round bar. Going try my skill/luck at welding too.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:58 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

thats cool
Old 02-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

What going on with you? You working right now?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

nah im off, havent been to bed yet bc of my normal schedule. long weekend w the girls bday and v-day
Old 02-15-2010, 08:01 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

how was the weekend w/ the wifey and daughter?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by DJ KO
how was the weekend w/ the wifey and daughter?
Very nice, thanks for asking. My mom babysat on Saturday and I took the wife out for dinner and then she wanted to go bowling of all things. I mean would not stop talking about it and we havent gone in years. It was league night and all lanes full so I had to pull a few strings. The family of a girl that works for me owns the alley so I called in a favor. We walked in with like 30 people waiting for a lane and got hooked up. My mother in law came over yesterday so that was kind of a drag. I played MOH while she played with the baby.

How was yours?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:19 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

it was good. took the girl to bobs steak & chophouse for her b-day and then out for some drinks. got her 2 pairs of heels she wanted and a pink saphire ring from tiffany's. and on v-day, i cooked her dinner and took her to see the valentine's movie. long weekend, but it was good.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by DJ KO
it was good. took the girl to bobs steak & chophouse for her b-day and then out for some drinks. got her 2 pairs of heels she wanted and a pink saphire ring from tiffany's. and on v-day, i cooked her dinner and took her to see the valentine's movie. long weekend, but it was good.
I only bought something for my daughter. My wife hates V-Day. She's probably the only woman that does. She thinks it's a joke and a manufactured holiday (it is). I got away pretty cheap. She only requests that I buy her flowers randomly at another time since they are not being sold at an inflated price. I usually put a reminder in my phone and buy them a month or so from now.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

thats cool. i try to do **** all year long and v-day just ends up being another day. i haven't gone to dinner for v-day in 3 years w her bc a) its to complicated to deal with and b) her bday is the day before and we go out then. i got her roses at wally world for $15 and they look the same as the one's people pay $100 for. i refuse to drop a bill on flowers, its a rip off.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:31 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I like to cook, so that helps out. I made chicken parmesan and pasta for dinner for v-day. real simple an easy. watched the olympics while we ate
Old 02-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I hear ya...every year they have a new excuse as to why flowers are so expensive. They say it's the delivery because of the snow, they say it's a shortage, etc etc. Bullshit. If WW can sell em for 15 bucks than a flower shop can get close to that price.

We love watching the Olympics, lots of good events still to come.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:40 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yep, s. white hits the mountain tonite. got the dvr set to record the greatness
Old 02-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

All that snow gone for you? We are getting more tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:45 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yea, except for the stuff still in the bed of my truck. we got a foot and set a new record for snowfall that day.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

snow is fun and all, but i hate the cold

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!