more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

MikeM, whats your take on Dodge Hemis? like the 06's... they seem dirt cheap compared to other trucks in their class... did they ever fix their tranny problems? im finding Hemi's for like 13,900-15,000 with less than 50k miles on them?
Old 02-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I had to have a tube installed in my chest to drain out all the garbage. A nurse would scrape out the dead cells once a day. That was painfull like you wouldn't believe b/c at that point I was off the morphine and only on vicoden. When she would drain the tube it smelled like I can't even explain. Like a dead body wrapped in rotting cheese. The nerves in my shoulder were clipped so I had no use of my right arm anymore. An occupational therapist spent time with me to teach me how to do things with my left hand like shave, cook food, write. I had surgery to try to repair the nerves at Hershey Medical Center. I started to get feeling back in my finger tips but by then my muscles were so atrophied it hurt to move and I had weird pain in it when the feeling started coming back. I'm 100% now except for some scars that would make a gang banger look like a *****. My wife admitted to me once that she thinks they are hot so I got that going for me. Hahaha

Last edited by DOKE; 02-12-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DOKE
It was Feb 23rd 2002. The bullet was a hollow point and opened up in me. Pieces shot out of my arm, chest, neck. Some pieces fractured bones on the way out and some stuck into my lungs. I sat down and thought this is it and then I stopped being a ***** and wrapped a towel from the stove around the entrance wound. I told my friend to grab his keys because I want to go to the hospital now. He ran a red light through a busy intersection doing 70 and we t-boned a minivan. At that point my body was destroyed. I couldn't get my set belt on because of the gunshot wound so I got fucked up bad in the car accident. The guy that chambered the bullet was following us and he pulled up to the wreckage, pulled me out and took me the rest of the way to the hospital. I was loosing so much blood it was nuts. It started feeling like a dream or something at that point. When we got to the hospital he pushed me out and took off. A security guard picked me up, put me in a wheelchair and rushed me in. I was in surgery within minutes. I woke up the next full day later to my mom and dad crying in the ICU next to me.
Holy **** dude.... I dont know if you were lucky you survived, or shitty luck for getting shot, and then gettin into a car accident on the way to the hospital
Old 02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Certified

I had to have a tube installed in my chest to drain out all the garbage. I nurse would scrape out the dead cells once a day. That was painfull like you wouldn't believe b/c at that point I was off the morphine and only on vicoden. When she would drain the tube it smelled like I can't even explain. Like a dead body wrapped in rotting cheese. The nerves in my shoulder were clipped so I had no use of my right arm anymore. An occupational therapist spent time with me to teach me how to do things with my left hand like shave, cook food, write. I had surgery to try to repair the nerves at Hershey Medical Center. I started to get feeling back in my finger tips but by then my muscles were so atrophied it hurt to move and I had weird pain in it when the feeling started coming back. I'm 100% now except for some scars that would make a gang banger look like a *****. My wife admitted to me once that she thinks they are hot so I got that going for me. Hahaha
2002 stuntlife quote "chicks dig scars"
Old 02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
Holy **** dude.... I dont know if you were lucky you survived, or shitty luck for getting shot, and then gettin into a car accident on the way to the hospital
I will post up pictures later or tomorrow. I had someone take pics of the wrecked car, of my wounds, and of the main bullet hole being scraped.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Holy **** dude. That's crazy.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

It was Feb 23rd 2002. The bullet was a hollow point and opened up in me. Pieces shot out of my arm, chest, neck. Some pieces fractured bones on the way out and some stuck into my lungs. I sat down and thought this is it and then I stopped being a ***** and wrapped a towel from the stove around the entrance wound. I told my friend to grab his keys because I want to go to the hospital now. He ran a red light through a busy intersection doing 70 and we t-boned a minivan. At that point my body was destroyed. I couldn't get my set belt on because of the gunshot wound so I got fucked up bad in the car accident. The guy that chambered the bullet was following us and he pulled up to the wreckage, pulled me out and took me the rest of the way to the hospital. I was loosing so much blood it was nuts. It started feeling like a dream or something at that point. When we got to the hospital he pushed me out and took off. A security guard picked me up, put me in a wheelchair and rushed me in. I was in surgery within minutes. I woke up the next full day later to my mom and dad crying in the ICU next to me.
double holy ****!!!! man youre lucky to be alive
Old 02-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Tell me about. The guy that shot me was my best friend since we were little. He lost his mind from shooting me. He went through in-patient therapy and is on lots of meds now. He never forgave himself.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

MikeM, whats your take on Dodge Hemis? like the 06's... they seem dirt cheap compared to other trucks in their class... did they ever fix their tranny problems? im finding Hemi's for like 13,900-15,000 with less than 50k miles on them?
dodge half tons sold like wildfire before the gas prices went up a few years ago. because of that, theyre plentiful and cheap. Around here, dodge outsold ford, chevy, and the japs combined in the half ton category.
The engines are pretty good but suck the gas. There were a few different trannies and most of them were the normal dodge garbage. Their "good" auto tranny is the 545RE which normally comes behind the 4.7 V8 but can occasionally be found behind other engines. The 4.7 isnt a hemi btw, its their small v8.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn. Doke's story just had me all fucked up.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by MikeM
dodge half tons sold like wildfire before the gas prices went up a few years ago. because of that, theyre plentiful and cheap. Around here, dodge outsold ford, chevy, and the japs combined in the half ton category.
The engines are pretty good but suck the gas. There were a few different trannies and most of them were the normal dodge garbage. Their "good" auto tranny is the 545RE which normally comes behind the 4.7 V8 but can occasionally be found behind other engines. The 4.7 isnt a hemi btw, its their small v8.
ya i was looking at the 4.7's orginally, than saw deals on the Hemi's and i was like for the price difference i might as well look into the Hemis.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Damn. Doke's story just had me all fucked up.
Yeah, it's a downer but I'll tell you what...I don't think anything makes you feel more alive than coming through the other side of something like this. My whole life fell into place after that. I had my physical therapist help train me when I got feeling back in my arm and climbed Mt Rainier. I did a lot of climbing before that but never a glacier. I came home on a Sunday from the climb, went out to celebrate and met the woman that I married.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

That is a cool story. And Mt. Rainier is beautiful. I used to look at it everyday
Old 02-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-12-2010, 01:09 PM
bp chaser

ya i was looking at the 4.7's orginally, than saw deals on the Hemi's and i was like for the price difference i might as well look into the Hemis.
youre looking at 2wd trucks, right?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by MikeM
youre looking at 2wd trucks, right?
ya, i live in south florida lol
Old 02-12-2010, 02:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yooooooo
Old 02-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by old man roger
yooooooo
HeyOOOOOOOO
Old 02-12-2010, 02:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

holy **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

You know what? I would jump out of my chair when I heard the sound of a gun going off on TV or in a movie. It gave me the hebe jebees for a long time and then my boss at the time told me he was taking me on a field trip for the day from work. We pulled up to an indoor shooting range. He put a 45 in my hand and some bullets and said start shooting and get it over with. It actually worked. I was never freaked out by that sound again and I own a few hand guns again and love em.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!