more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

that tat would be even funnier if he had talley marks underneath it
Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DJ KO
can you find what's wrong w/ this post????

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1596468399.html

Now msg the ratard and tell him that he doesn't even know what bike he's has

It's an rr I think not an F4i
Old 02-12-2010, 08:45 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yea its an rr. def not an f4i.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Can you imagine having to track down the 3rd previous owner to get the titled signed over? That's a lot or track bike now.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:49 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

pretty much...just get a new frame and be done w it
Old 02-12-2010, 08:50 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

can't wait for my tax return to come in....get'n a new gun and a new piece of furniture.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I have to pay every year. My work and my wife's work doesn't take out enough local taxes. I usually use my federal to cover it. I hope that having the little one helps this year but I have a HUGE capital gain from last year.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

that sux. we don't have to file a state return here in texas
Old 02-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I got a settlement from the insurance companies of the guy that shot me so I have been investing it and I moved a whole bunch of the interest and dividends and I'm gonna get smacked on it.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

that sucks man...best of luck on that
Old 02-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

today is a good day, income tax return came in today, and also got paid today. Im finna' make a movie!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by DJ KO
that sucks man...best of luck on that
Thanks. I shouldn't be crying about it though. There are worse problems to have a guess. It just sucks that the government has to take some of my money just because I was smart enough to make it grow.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:19 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by DOKE
Thanks. I shouldn't be crying about it though. There are worse problems to have a guess. It just sucks that the government has to take some of my money just because I was smart enough to make it grow.
def shitty....never understood that part of it
Old 02-12-2010, 09:20 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by Bray
today is a good day, income tax return came in today, and also got paid today. Im finna' make a movie!
lucky
Old 02-12-2010, 09:23 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i'm out...gota get some shuteye
Old 02-12-2010, 10:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got a settlement from the insurance companies of the guy that shot me so I have been investing it and I moved a whole bunch of the interest and dividends and I'm gonna get smacked on it.
What did you do to get shot?
Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MikeM
What did you do to get shot?
Nothing. He always treated guns like toys. One night I was getting ready to go out and my roommate's friend had a buddy over. The buddy was playing with the gun and chambered a bullet. My roommate came back into the room and picked up the gun thinking the chamber was empty. He pointed it at me and pulled the trigger. I thought my life was over. There is more to the story and worse **** happened but I won't type it out unless you want actually want to hear it. I have pictures to back it all up to. I can post them from home later. This is all no bullshit.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nothing. He always treated guns like toys. One night I was getting ready to go out and my roommate's friend had a buddy over. The buddy was playing with the gun and chambered a bullet. My roommate came back into the room and picked up the gun thinking the chamber was empty. He pointed it at me and pulled the trigger. I thought my life was over. There is more to the story and worse **** happened but I won't type it out unless you want actually want to hear it. I have pictures to back it all up to. I can post them from home later. This is all no bullshit.
Holy ****!!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MikeM
Holy ****!!!!!
It was Feb 23rd 2002. The bullet was a hollow point and opened up in me. Pieces shot out of my arm, chest, neck. Some pieces fractured bones on the way out and some stuck into my lungs. I sat down and thought this is it and then I stopped being a ***** and wrapped a towel from the stove around the entrance wound. I told my friend to grab his keys because I want to go to the hospital now. He ran a red light through a busy intersection doing 70 and we t-boned a minivan. At that point my body was destroyed. I couldn't get my set belt on because of the gunshot wound so I got fucked up bad in the car accident. The guy that chambered the bullet was following us and he pulled up to the wreckage, pulled me out and took me the rest of the way to the hospital. I was loosing so much blood it was nuts. It started feeling like a dream or something at that point. When we got to the hospital he pushed me out and took off. A security guard picked me up, put me in a wheelchair and rushed me in. I was in surgery within minutes. I woke up the next full day later to my mom and dad crying in the ICU next to me.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!