more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 12:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by T/C
Story time... (Reminded me by talking about random things being pulled by a truck)

My grandpa and uncle used to have a restaurant and are huge in to racing... both did dirt track... My grandpa raced top fuel funny cars for a long time and now races vintage midgets so they would also have tricycle races at there restaurant... They had 3 classes Stock, Stock/mod and full mod....

Well my grandpa also owned a machine shop for along time so he built a tricycle that was about 14 feet long (Looks like a jr. dragster... With a roll cage and everything... it it was fun to race but .. Its a tricycle so its slow so we got the idea of tieing it on to the truck and got it up to 70mph doing that Had to stop though cause the tricycle wheels were flying apart... I know thats random but you made me think about it now i really awnt to go get it from my uncle
it's fun isnt it , we towed all kinds of death traps growing up use to love grabbing the bumper of a car when i was a kid and bumper ski all over town
Old 02-11-2010, 12:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got some stories in this genre..
One time when we were 16, my friend and i got a lawn tractor for free, fixed it up and put a plow on it. The first time we got more than 2" of snow, the tractor couldnt handle it, so we pulled it with my friends moms truck. We did both of our driveways, and then went cruising around our hood, taking turns on the tractor. One tie when i was on teh tractor, my buddy went around a turn to fast, tractor whipped out to the side like a water skier, and slammed into the front of a parked car. I went flying into the windshield and rag dolled over the car, landed in a snow bank, and got up pretending it didnt hurt. The guy whos car we hit, was right there shoveling his driveway, he was so pissed. He stormed over to my friend like he was gonna kill him, then he saw how big my friend was and decided against it. Somehow, no damage at all was done to the car except a little crack in the grille.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's fun isnt it , we towed all kinds of death traps growing up use to love grabbing the bumper of a car when i was a kid and bumper ski all over town
Haha nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
I got some stories in this genre..
One time when we were 16, my friend and i got a lawn tractor for free, fixed it up and put a plow on it. The first time we got more than 2" of snow, the tractor couldnt handle it, so we pulled it with my friends moms truck. We did both of our driveways, and then went cruising around our hood, taking turns on the tractor. One tie when i was on teh tractor, my buddy went around a turn to fast, tractor whipped out to the side like a water skier, and slammed into the front of a parked car. I went flying into the windshield and rag dolled over the car, landed in a snow bank, and got up pretending it didnt hurt. The guy whos car we hit, was right there shoveling his driveway, he was so pissed. He stormed over to my friend like he was gonna kill him, then he saw how big my friend was and decided against it. Somehow, no damage at all was done to the car except a little crack in the grille.
Thats awesome i hit a barbed wire fence while on a hood behind my friends jeep one time... But i had coveralls on and a hoodie and a heavy jacket so i got lucky and did not get messed up just a few scratches.. a car would suck.....
Old 02-11-2010, 01:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Another time, same friend but a few years earlier - We bought an 80's GS 550 from some guy in our hood for $40, it didnt run and we had no way to get it home. We were probably 14 or 15 at the time. So we took my dads 4' x 4' trailer and tied it to a bicycle, and headed off. There was one small down hill on the way there, which was teh first time we got over 5 mph on this death trap. My friend was riding the bicycle and i was sitting on the trailer. So he hits the brakes too hard, and the trailer rides up onto the back wheel of the bicycle, locking it up. At this point he can no longer steer, and we hit the side of a beater truck parked on the side of the road. We both go flying off, and a car stops to see if we were alright. A woman gets out of the car, followed by 3 hot girls from our school, all were laughing at us. We were ok, and coincidentally I fingered one of them a few years later.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:07 PM
bp chaser

heres the girl, gotta love facebook

she doesnt look so good anymore. maybe i should leave that part out when i tell the story from now on
Old 02-11-2010, 01:08 PM
T/C
Squid...

Another time, same friend but a few years earlier - We bought an 80's GS 550 from some guy in our hood for $40, it didnt run and we had no way to get it home. We were probably 14 or 15 at the time. So we took my dads 4' x 4' trailer and tied it to a bicycle, and headed off. There was one small down hill on the way there, which was teh first time we got over 5 mph on this death trap. My friend was riding the bicycle and i was sitting on the trailer. So he hits the brakes too hard, and the trailer rides up onto the back wheel of the bicycle, locking it up. At this point he can no longer steer, and we hit the side of a beater truck parked on the side of the road. We both go flying off, and a car stops to see if we were alright. A woman gets out of the car, followed by 3 hot girls from our school, all were laughing at us. We were ok, and coincidentally I fingered one of them a few years later.
Lol nice...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

heres the girl, gotta love facebook

she doesnt look so good anymore. maybe i should leave that part out when i tell the story from now on
u should put a creepy comennt on her face book, hey remember that one timed i fingered u, it was so awesome uggghhhh..
Old 02-11-2010, 01:14 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by ethiopian
u should put a creepy comennt on her face book, hey remember that one timed i fingered u, it was so awesome uggghhhh..
Old 02-11-2010, 01:19 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I've got one of these stories. In high school, probably around 17 years old, we used to head up to the elementary school and tow people around on sleds with an old Bronco II. People would also just grab the rope and drag behind it if there was plenty of snow. The bronco belonged to my aunt and my cousin wouldn't let anyone else drive it. Well one night he decided he wanted to try it, so he let me drive. I was towing him on a sled at about 20-25 and he'd jump this snowbank into a ditch with like 4' of powder. We couldn't get any more than about 25 mph because of the short run in. He decides he wants to go bigger. We head up the street and I start pulling him down the side of the road and he's going to hit the snow bank from a different angle but land in the same spot. He hits the snowbank at about 45 mph and it launches him sideways. He went about 5-6' in the air and landed on the pavement. After laying there for a couple minutes we loaded everybody up and got the **** out of there.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just watched Nags video of OMR. and all I can say is GAWDDAMN!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Just watched Nags video of OMR. and all I can say is GAWDDAMN!
You're on here more than me and you just saw that video? OMR posted it everywhere. He's whoring himself out big time with that one.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DOKE
You're on here more than me and you just saw that video? OMR posted it everywhere. He's whoring himself out big time with that one.
i love me some me
Old 02-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

i love me some me
Hahaha. Me too. If I had some good pics/vids I would be whoring it up too. I need a good avi so I'm gonna get some good pics this season. The wife just got into DSLR photography so I'm trying to make her my official photographer.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
T/C
Squid...

Bahhh i keep seeing bikes and wanting to buy one....
Old 02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by T/C
Bahhh i keep seeing bikes and wanting to buy one....
you should , big bikes are way more fun
Old 02-11-2010, 02:09 PM
T/C
Squid...

you should , big bikes are way more fun
I keep going back and forth i dont really want to spend the money right now but not sure if i want to spend 1000 and have to swap out parts stunt/mx for my 450 every weekend or just spend 1500 and buy a clapped out bike.... But i only have 4k saved up and i hate being under 3 thousand... So i may just end up waiting till i get 1500 saved up seprate then get something... **** i cant make my mind up

If i would not have bought a ******* house i would still have my 636... Lol But i guess i like my own house So..
Old 02-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

It's nice to have a cushion of money but you are young so make some reckless decisions and buy a big bike. You only live once.

Don't put so much value in money.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by DOKE
It's nice to have a cushion of money but you are young so make some reckless decisions and buy a big bike. You only live once.

Don't put so much value in money.
I may be young but i already have a truck im rebuilding a 50 i just put almost 1000 in too a 450 i go ride alot... Just got a house and have a girlfriend who lives with me ... I will probably end up getting something just keep changing my mind
Old 02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by T/C
I may be young but i already have a truck im rebuilding a 50 i just put almost 1000 in too a 450 i go ride alot... Just got a house and have a girlfriend who lives with me ... I will probably end up getting something just keep changing my mind
Don't get me wrong buddy, I'm no knocking you. Quite the contrary. You have more than I had at 21. I was a student and poor. Only you know what's right for you.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!