more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Hell yeah. Or you can email or text bro. Whatever works. I just realized that it is time for me to so something with my life and have another hobby. So this will help me stay healthy, get into better shape, be more defensive at work, and just be a more well rounded person.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:35 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Mma workouts will def get you in shape.After I get back in shape, I'm gona start training at my boys gym. I can't fight again bc of screws in my foot. I just want the workouts and maybe assist in instructing down the road. Our company trains at the Gracie Academy here in Dallas.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Gracie sparred with BJ when I was training at his Gym in Hawaii. **** was badass. Hey, no disrespect, but I can't remember your name for the life of me....
Old 02-09-2010, 08:42 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Its Kyle. Pm me your info and I can email or text ya the stuff. As far as weights go if you want to use them, try the 300 workout. The **** works but its a ************. Most of the exercises are done at mma gyms anyways
Old 02-09-2010, 08:50 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

This weekend is gona suck. The girls Bday is sat and Valentine's on Sunday
Old 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

YOu are talkng about Gym Jones for the 300 workout. That is TOO crazy for me at this point. I'm still nursing a spinal injury.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:59 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I don't know who created it, but its the workout the guys did to get in shape for the movie 300
Old 02-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Hell yeah. Or you can email or text bro. Whatever works. I just realized that it is time for me to so something with my life and have another hobby. So this will help me stay healthy, get into better shape, be more defensive at work, and just be a more well rounded person.
I don't know if you saw my earlier post but I go to the gym at 5 am M-F and then in the afternoon on the weekends. I like to stay in shape. I've been hitting my abs hard for the last 3 months to really carve out my six pack.
Post Whore Nazi

It was at a place called Gym Jones. And it is too hardcore to jump into with an injury. So I have to look at alternatives.
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by DOKE
I don't know if you saw my earlier post but I go to the gym at 5 am M-F and then in the afternoon on the weekends. I like to stay in shape. I've been hitting my abs hard for the last 3 months to really carve out my six pack.

I saw your post. I just ignore them \

J/k
Old 02-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Post Whore Nazi

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Just back tracked and read that you want to do that MMA stuff. Enjoy.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Yeah, not to fight, just to stay interested.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Yeah, not to fight, just to stay interested.
Here's what I will do for you Jeff...

Pay me, I'll come to VA and kick you in the nuts, and then leave some healthy cookin recipes. It's all good.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

How bout you come to VA and leave recipes. Then I'll buy you a low-carb beer.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I don't drink much. Hardly ever. I got drunk a few months ago and Fury had to drive me home and dump my drunk *** off in front of my house. I think I fucked up his ipod on the ride home too. Hahaha
Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I ride with a group called the Brew Crew.... I'm never sober
Old 02-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Post Whore Nazi

bye people. Headed home to eat. So hungry
Old 02-09-2010, 11:15 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

What's up

Doke....have you tried that NO Shotgun by vpx.heard good things bout it
Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!