more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 01:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]

available subcages:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 11-24-2009, 01:30 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

im going to post some pics of my "SUBCAGE"
Old 11-24-2009, 01:32 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

OMR hand built this subcage to suit my bikes needs

Name:  DSC_0236.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  191.0 KB
Old 11-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol phil you crack me up
Old 11-24-2009, 01:40 AM
Group Moderator

when did you dent you tank?
Old 11-24-2009, 01:47 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
lol phil you crack me up

well its true he hand built it

when did you dent you tank?
um about a year ago ...i never use it tho.... one day i wish to build enough guts up to sit back in it.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:56 AM
Group Moderator

really???? i could have sworn your pics from when you redid the bike with powdercoat didnt have a dented tank
Old 11-24-2009, 01:56 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

ALSO when you order a OMR subcage you get "FREE" local newspaper that you may either sell on www.ebay.com or read whilts sitting infront of a nice warm electric fire.

but wait theres more

the more OMRsubcages you buy the more "FREE" local newspaper you can collect to make 1 whole news paper
Old 11-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Group Moderator

doesnt look dented

DSC_0670shop111.jpg?t=1259045799
Old 11-24-2009, 01:57 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

really???? i could have sworn your pics from when you redid the bike with powdercoat didnt have a dented tank
look here bitch face
before
Name:  DSC_0812.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  89.6 KB

duringName:  DSC_0549.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  95.8 KB
and after
Name:  DSC_0571.jpg
Size:  93.0 KB
Old 11-24-2009, 02:01 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

and in the back ground

Name:  DSC_0677.jpg
Size:  85.4 KB
Old 11-24-2009, 02:01 AM
Group Moderator

nice dent... i guess i just wasnt paying attention to the angle of the pics

im sooo siked to take my f4i apart for repaint next weekend
Old 11-24-2009, 02:05 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

nice dent...
its my smiley face dend
Name:  DSC_0676.jpg
Size:  113.5 KB

im sooo siked to take my f4i apart for repaint next weekend
sickness plans for it??? and did you look at that 636?
Old 11-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Group Moderator

that grip tape is going to ruin your pants!!! get some Hydroturf! or stompgrip

anyway... that 636 fell through. Kid gave me the run around for DAYS and i finally gave up.

I am currently waiting on the new FTI quad bracket... 929 triples for my new 08 gixxer 750 front end, new paint is on the way and some other misc. stuff
Old 11-24-2009, 02:17 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

that grip tape is going to ruin your pants!!! get some Hydroturf! or stompgrip
i dont use it. im to ***** to sit in it

anyway... that 636 fell through. Kid gave me the run around for DAYS and i finally gave up.

I am currently waiting on the new FTI quad bracket... 929 triples for my new 08 gixxer 750 front end, new paint is on the way and some other misc. stuff
not good to hear. you seemed excited
Old 11-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Group Moderator

im pissed i didnt get the kawi... but at same time relieved ... i woulda had to spend alot on it to make it near what my f4i is.

And i just took some extra money and got the rest of what i wanted for my f4i. My f4i is gonna be even more solid then it is now, and look 10 times better... i honestly think i should stay on the f4i for little longer anyway. aside from having alot of time and money into it i think i would break a kawi right now
Old 11-24-2009, 02:26 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

im pissed i didnt get the kawi... but at same time relieved ... i woulda had to spend alot on it to make it near what my f4i is.

And i just took some extra money and got the rest of what i wanted for my f4i. My f4i is gonna be even more solid then it is now, and look 10 times better... i honestly think i should stay on the f4i for little longer anyway. aside from having alot of time and money into it i think i would break a kawi right now
i learnt on mine

havnt broken it yet
Old 11-24-2009, 02:42 AM
Group Moderator

id prolly be fine on a 636 but id like to step up my game alot next season with stalls and jump to HC and what not and i dont see that going well on a kawi...
Old 11-24-2009, 02:42 AM
Group Moderator

figure if i can get my game on with an f4i when i DO go to the kawi it will just be that much better

always been more of a honda guy anyway
Old 11-24-2009, 02:45 AM
Group Moderator

post .

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!