more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Your mommy.... aww.
ya my mommy, she got me almost 5 times what i expected... so yes ill let mommy handle my taxes anytime.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i don't really understand the term , guess i would need to hear it used in a sentence
picture the 1950's or some old time like that when white males worked 9-5 mon-fri, and women and non white folk worked weird hours. The usage I heard today was during a conversation about rush hour traffic and a guy said something like "Traffic's really only bad if you have to work white mans hours"
Old 02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Similar to "banker's hours".
aaaah ok , i dont see that as racist

Originally Posted by MikeM
it doesnt actually suck, because you get to bank the interest on that money all year instead of the government getting to.
i only know one guy that actually does that every one else i know in that situation always spends that money ...lol
Old 02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
it doesnt actually suck, because you get to bank the interest on that money all year instead of the government getting to.
That statement doesn't make sense to me. That scenerio would only work if I was saving the money and then paying my taxes. I am taking my tax return and immediately applying it to my taxes due for my locals. What am I missing. I'm not being a smart *** either.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:28 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DOKE
That statement doesn't make sense to me. That scenerio would only work if I was saving the money and then paying my taxes. I am taking my tax return and immediately applying it to my taxes due for my locals. What am I missing. I'm not being a smart *** either.
he is saying take what normally would be taken from you and put it in an interest earning account so at the end of the year you have what you owe plus interest
Old 02-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

he is saying take what normally would be taken from you and put it in an interest earning account so at the end of the year you have what you owe plus interest
...or you can get quarterly tax bills and pay as you go. Then you can keep the fed return and all is right with the world. We did that one year and then didn't do it again out of laziness.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 02-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

...or you can get quarterly tax bills and pay as you go. Then you can keep the fed return and all is right with the world. We did that one year and then didn't do it again out of laziness.
The longer you can hold on to your money, the more interest you can earn on it.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:53 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

this is exactally what i do as a subcontrctor,works out well if you dont spend the dough thats supposed to be used for taxes,plus with all the expenses you can write off at the ed of the year it makes for a decent chunk of change left over.but taxes suck regardless,i leave all that **** to the accountant
Old 02-02-2010, 03:56 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

this is the tip i'm on now,too much cash in an acct=too big of eyes!!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
this is exactally what i do as a subcontrctor,works out well if you dont spend the dough thats supposed to be used for taxes,plus with all the expenses you can write off at the ed of the year it makes for a decent chunk of change left over.but taxes suck regardless,i leave all that **** to the accountant
ya most people spend it and then have to hustle at the end of the year ...lol
Old 02-02-2010, 03:57 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

If you owe too much at tax time, there's usually a penalty involved.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:45 PM
also known as OMR

******* rain
Old 02-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

it perfect up here for now.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:52 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
it perfect up here for now.
how long did it rain up there , seems to be stopping here ...i hope
Old 02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

hasnt rained allday here at work, only looked like it was gonna rain until about 3, now its sunny and nice out lol.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

It is raining AND Snowing here
Old 02-02-2010, 05:00 PM
also known as OMR

the radar looks like it is shrinking fast as it moves across the state , might have rained it self out
Old 02-02-2010, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

rains done should be a good night

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!