more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 08:19 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
I just found out the singer from Journey ISNT the woman from Heart, its actually a guy. Mind blowing.
LOL. Wow
Old 01-31-2010, 08:35 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
long story short i got too close to a transformer and the electricity jumped about 8 to 10 inches and blew me to hell
holy crap! you were sizzlin.seriously though, that sounds incredibly painful.
Originally Posted by stunt fighter
no its cause of all the morphine, valium, and vicodin ive been on since thursday i guess i havent been getting alot of fiber. my ninja turtle shrunk too.
did you hurt yourself? why are you on so many drugs at once?!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous

did you hurt yourself? why are you on so many drugs at once?!
sometimes its cheaper to mix a little bit of many drugs than to do a lot of one kind. for instance - anything that says not to mix with alcohol, is good to mix with alcohol. cold remedies mix really well with amphetamines, but the absolute best is e and acid. holy **** you cant beat that, half a pill ($7-10) plus one tab ($5-7) and youre good for 12-16 hours.

dre if you read this - dont do that ****, for real, ***** dangerous
Old 01-31-2010, 09:29 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 01-31-2010, 09:32 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
What up pimps just had the sickest day up boarding at the mountain! !!
Did you hit any sweet jumps?
Old 01-31-2010, 09:34 PM

600flipper is a decent person

sometimes its cheaper to mix a little bit of many drugs than to do a lot of one kind. for instance - anything that says not to mix with alcohol, is good to mix with alcohol. cold remedies mix really well with amphetamines, but the absolute best is e and acid. holy **** you cant beat that, half a pill ($7-10) plus one tab ($5-7) and youre good for 12-16 hours.

trollingg
Old 01-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Did you hit any sweet jumps?
can I try it...
Old 01-31-2010, 10:59 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

coincidentally this is the first post I read..
Old 01-31-2010, 11:04 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Work finally slowed down.....for now
Old 01-31-2010, 11:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc

good thing i got the disclaimer in there
Old 01-31-2010, 11:24 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

good thing i got the disclaimer in there
Not like I wouldn't have tried it tonight...
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
look at you with all your big words...
Old 02-01-2010, 12:54 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Stop'n in for a min.....been f'n busy all night
Old 02-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Stop'n in for a min.....been f'n busy all night
Busy is good tho...
Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

so dangerous though I'll stick with one drug at a time, I like living!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Eh, it just passes the time. I still get paid the same.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Administrators

so dangerous though I'll stick with one drug at a time, I like living!!!
I'm all about the one that will take off the last decade of
my life that I **** myself and sit in a Retirement home...
Old 02-01-2010, 01:06 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I'm all about the one that will take off the last decade of
my life that I **** myself and sit in a Retirement home...
I can see you trying to grab the nurse's *** as she walks by.. you'll be a dirty old man!!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Administrators

I can see you trying to grab the nurse's *** as she walks by.. you'll be a dirty old man!!
Nope.... I won't live to be that old...
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

What's wrong w that???.........bbl

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!