more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 08:29 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Most guys I have taken out are bigger than me. I'm 5'9", 200 lbs
Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
it says 5-21 is the oil seal, 4-20 is upper guide,7-23 is a dust guard.
i didnt look at the description just the picture and if you have the description why are you asking
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 01-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
i didnt look at the description just the picture and if you have the description why are you asking
because none of the descriptions say bushings, is there a super secret code word for bushing?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:45 PM
also known as OMR

because none of the descriptions say bushings, is there a super secret code word for bushing?
upper guide sounds like it would be the bushing but from the picture it looks too thin
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

man im about to calll tony and see if he wants to trade his spare 636 frontend for this r6 one, obviously this one is too advanced for me lol
Old 01-11-2010, 08:49 PM
also known as OMR

man im about to calll tony and see if he wants to trade his spare 636 frontend for this r6 one, obviously this one is too advanced for me lol
whats the problem ? get all the seals and let gages boss rebuild them
Old 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM
also known as OMR

that and im not sure if tony has a straight wheel
Old 01-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Soup Mafia

you trade me then lol, im letting cutler do the nhe know his r6's and i was just gonna buy bushings with these seals and dust gaurds but im to ratard lol.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM
also known as OMR

you trade me then lol, im letting cutler do the nhe know his r6's and i was just gonna buy bushings with these seals and dust gaurds but im to ratard lol.
just buy the parts through a shop and tell them you want the seals and the bushings
Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

How do you like that r6 frontend on the 636
Old 01-11-2010, 08:59 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 01-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by DJ KO
How do you like that r6 frontend on the 636
i love it but ive had it for a week and blew a seal, freak accident probably but still makes me sad. ive been stuck at like 200ft but went way past it at rogers spot on friday night.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:06 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

That's cool. I'm fixing to start building a 636 from the frame up and trying to decide on what frontend to use
Old 01-11-2010, 09:11 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Hey rog, does the 06 636 swingarm bolt up to the 04 636 frame or do you have to modify it
Old 01-11-2010, 09:14 PM
also known as OMR

Hey rog, does the 06 636 swingarm bolt up to the 04 636 frame or do you have to modify it
bolts right up you just need to use the 04 seals if i remember correctly , that and and the 04 wheel and caliper mount wont fit so you need the ones from an 05 06
Old 01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

What seals? I was gona use a 06 swingarm, rear wheel, axle, caliper, & brake.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya that just happend
Old 01-11-2010, 09:37 PM
also known as OMR

What seals? I was gona use a 06 swingarm, rear wheel, axle, caliper, & brake.
swing arm bearing seals
Old 01-11-2010, 09:39 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Guess I need to use an 06 shock and linkage or do I need an 04

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!