more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
maybe floridas different but in the rest of the country being called a lot rider is a mild insult.
well i havent rode streets in forever, and seeing that kinda makes me feel like a poser. i love streets but not many will ride them with this new law.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:14 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
well i havent rode streets in forever, and seeing that kinda makes me feel like a poser. i love streets but not many will ride them with this new law.
new law sucks?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

$1100 dollar wheelie ticket if you stop, if you run and get caught your fucked, im theonly rider in my town so they would chase me, if there was ahuge group of us with some squid cover we would have a good chance at getting away,
Old 01-10-2010, 12:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 01-10-2010, 12:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

cold and windy out baaaaaaaaaah
Old 01-10-2010, 01:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
maybe floridas different but in the rest of the country being called a lot rider is a mild insult.
but it's usually an insult from some one with less skill than the person they are trying to insult ...
Old 01-10-2010, 01:40 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

$1100 dollar wheelie ticket if you stop, if you run and get caught your fucked, im theonly rider in my town so they would chase me, if there was ahuge group of us with some squid cover we would have a good chance at getting away,
oh **** for 1100 $ you can buy a old bike ,if you get caught you will go to jail? what if cop crash during the chase and they you get caught?
Old 01-10-2010, 01:41 PM

omer have you ever chased by police?
Old 01-10-2010, 01:43 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Juca
omer have you ever chased by police?
i plead the 5th
Old 01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Juca
oh **** for 1100 $ you cany buy a old bike ,if you get caught you will go to jail? what if cop crash during the chase and they you get caught?
Yeah u can go to jail, a while back a guy ran and the cop crashed and died and charged the guy on the bike with murder.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

That is bullshit. There are non pursuit laws for a reason
Old 01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MoHawk
That is bullshit. There are non pursuit laws for a reason
they get around that law by calling it ''observing''

i have seen cops try to kill riders for speeding , im my opinion they should be charged with attempted murder when they try to kill some one for speeding
Old 01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I agree. They are very strict on the patrol units here for breaking the non pursuit laws. But they still kill a biker once a year
Old 01-10-2010, 02:20 PM
also known as OMR

i will admit that i am no angel on the road but in this instance i was actually doing the speed limit while following a bunch of other bikes and yes they were all driving fast and **** , this cop i guess seen all them fly by and got pissed off so by the time i got to the intersection he was sitting at and he had gotten out of his car and hid behind cars in the turning lane ,well just as i got to the intersection this ******* retard jumps out from behind the car and tries to close line me ...

now keep in mind im going 45 and this fucktard tries to grab me , i ducked and swerved and considered going back to drive my bike straight up his *** but knew i would go to jail ..

perfect example of a ******** cop
Old 01-10-2010, 02:45 PM
also known as OMR

just imagine what would have happened if i hit him going 45 on a 400 pound bike , and keep in mind i wasnt doing any thing illegal and this **** tried to rip me off the bike because the people in front of me were speeding
Old 01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Another reason I carry a weapon....
Old 01-10-2010, 02:55 PM

Yeah u can go to jail, a while back a guy ran and the cop crashed and died and charged the guy on the bike with murder.
oh ****! it seems like there in US the best way to ride is to stay on the lot and trail your bike on the way home
Old 01-10-2010, 02:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Another reason I carry a weapon....
i was so pissed he did it i wanted to go back but i knew i would end up with ten cops kicking the **** out of me ...
Old 01-10-2010, 03:38 PM

Old 01-10-2010, 03:40 PM

pullen locked the switch circles !!!

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!