more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 04:16 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Ko is on the right track. I am working with a unit of OSI (Air Force) on an investigation. Which explains the fed AND the De-Icer.
Figured AF had something, but never heard of anything before. You decide on a new piece yet?
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Tanfoglio is under heavy consideration. I am also thinking about buying another XD. I am going to buy this S&W 645 just for the heck of it. I still want my COP 4 barrel. And I'd like a hammerless snub nose .38 featherweight. So I have lots of testing and research to do. Any ideas?
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-17-2009, 04:30 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Tanfoglio is under heavy consideration. I am also thinking about buying another XD. I am going to buy this S&W 645 just for the heck of it. I still want my COP 4 barrel. And I'd like a hammerless snub nose .38 featherweight. So I have lots of testing and research to do. Any ideas?
I wasn't a big fan of the xd's, prefered the glocks over them. A hammerless snubnose is great for a backup, but not a primary. I've never been a big fan of revolver's simply b/c of the limited ammo. My partner carries one w/ a crimson trace grip as a backup, but he's a surgeon w that revolver. I on the other hand can't shoot it for **** at a distance.

I used the H&K when i was in the Marines, so thats why i went w it. Great gun and was use to it already. Perfect size to carry concealed as well.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

What model H&K? And you said partner Who do you work for? If you are no willing to put that out over an open forum, I understand. I'm gonna PM you what I do
Old 12-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by DJ KO
I wasn't a big fan of the xd's, prefered the glocks over them. A hammerless snubnose is great for a backup, but not a primary. I've never been a big fan of revolver's simply b/c of the limited ammo. My partner carries one w/ a crimson trace grip as a backup, but he's a surgeon w that revolver. I on the other hand can't shoot it for **** at a distance.

I used the H&K when i was in the Marines, so thats why i went w it. Great gun and was use to it already. Perfect size to carry concealed as well.
Oh, and I was a "surgeon" with my XD. .45 Compact and used to love 100 yard moving targets. This time though, I want a guiderod laser.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:37 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

What model H&K? And you said partner Who do you work for? If you are no willing to put that out over an open forum, I understand. I'm gonna PM you what I do
H&K USP Compact .40.

I work for a Private Security Company. I do Armed Guard/Body Guard Work
Old 12-17-2009, 04:40 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Oh, and I was a "surgeon" with my XD. .45 Compact and used to love 100 yard moving targets. This time though, I want a guiderod laser.
That's cool. Both the xd and glocks are good guns, just preference and feel mostly. Whatever you can shoot the best w/ is all that matters
Old 12-17-2009, 04:44 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I'm torn between the H&K USP Tactical or a Kimber Custom II for my Tax Return. I love both of them. The H&K is a great tactical shooting gun, but I also want a 1911.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

******* rain
Old 12-17-2009, 05:01 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

rain sucks
Old 12-17-2009, 05:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ko is on the right track. I am working with a unit of OSI (Air Force) on an investigation. Which explains the fed AND the De-Icer.
what kind of stuff do you investigate? and why would they have an investigator driving a de-icer?

Crimes committed by air force people?
Old 12-17-2009, 05:11 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

OMR I received my subcage in the mail today it looks so good I'm even going to go outside when its 7 degrees to put it on Thanks a lot you do good business
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I want to wheelie through a burning building. But not a gay one like that guy in cali rode through.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by DJ KO
I'm torn between the H&K USP Tactical or a Kimber Custom II for my Tax Return. I love both of them. The H&K is a great tactical shooting gun, but I also want a 1911.

I don't understand the 1911 craze. They seem like nice sidearms, but I don't understand why people are so gung ho about them
Old 12-17-2009, 05:18 PM
bp chaser

They have me......
ok that makes sense now. you probably should post this **** on the internet
Old 12-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok that makes sense now. you probably should post this **** on the internet

I know what I can say and what I can't..... Good lookin' out though
Old 12-17-2009, 05:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
OMR I received my subcage in the mail today it looks so good I'm even going to go outside when its 7 degrees to put it on Thanks a lot you do good business
thanks buddy
Old 12-17-2009, 05:29 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I don't understand the 1911 craze. They seem like nice sidearms, but I don't understand why people are so gung ho about them
It's just that particular 1911 that I like. One of my friend's has one and let me shoot it. It's a great gun and very accurate.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:30 PM
also known as OMR

I know what I can say and what I can't..... Good lookin' out though
guess i missed the edit

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!