more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

And they sound like complete a$$
Old 08-05-2011, 02:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Hyosungs are hot garbage!!!!!
That's what they were....I couldn't remember then name so I looked at their site and they are no longer selling them
Old 08-05-2011, 02:31 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
That's what they were....I couldn't remember then name so I looked at their site and they are no longer selling them
Somebody got smart at that dealership...
Old 08-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I cant wait for the 15th!!!! Planning my next mountain biking trip up in Grand Marais.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh I cant wait for the 15th!!!! Planning my next mountain biking trip up in Grand Marais.
That's nice up there... we just took a trip up to
duluth and drove around up twards there...
Old 08-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Administrators

I forgot my sammich at home.... :
Old 08-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderators

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
That's nice up there... we just took a trip up to
duluth and drove around up twards there...
Duluth is Nasty! I was up in the boundary waters for a week rough camping/ biking. I wanna do that again but dont have enough time because school starts the 22nd.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderators

Wheelie, you should bring up the family this weekend. They have the international fireworks competition going on. Its insane to watch!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Administrators

Duluth is Nasty! I was up in the boundary waters for a week rough camping/ biking. I wanna do that again but dont have enough time because school starts the 22nd.
Boundry water = Kick *** time...

We're already planning another trip to there next June..
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Administrators

Wheelie, you should bring up the family this weekend. They have the international fireworks competition going on. Its insane to watch!
I acually would if I didn't have to make a drive to IL on the
10th and then to hinkley on the 26th...

I hear that fireworks show is insane!!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderators

Boundry water = Kick *** time...

We're already planning another trip to there next June..
Haha hell yeah!

Nothin beats mountain biking in the middle of nowhere with a .45 on your side just in case.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderators

I acually would if I didn't have to make a drive to IL on the
10th and then to hinkley on the 26th...

I hear that fireworks show is insane!!
Each show out of many is gonna be shooting off a minimum of 1,000 shells each. Its one of the biggest shows in the country.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Administrators

Time to order some BWW :snack1:
Old 08-05-2011, 03:00 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

this is just to easy...
i was going to comment on that but you ruined it with this, lol
Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 I would love to buy a 600cc sportbike brand new for $4000 but I know if I do it'll be a piece of ****.....I was actually surprised the honda/kawi dealership near me started selling these....actually I just looked....they stopped
you can buy the CBR250 or ninja 250 for that price. those little things will get criticized by bigger bike riders but i'm a commuter on my bike and having a 70mpg bike would be sweetness. my 1000 is too much for any road anyway. when i get the F4i running i'll probably be using that mostly.

I forgot my sammich at home.... :
wendy's dolla menu
Old 08-05-2011, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
you can buy the CBR250 or ninja 250 for that price. those little things will get criticized by bigger bike riders but i'm a commuter on my bike and having a 70mpg bike would be sweetness. my 1000 is too much for any road anyway. when i get the F4i running i'll probably be using that mostly.
I am going to pick up a CB900 C tomorrow.....that is gonna be my commuter next summer!!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:25 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

what year? i want an old Honda like that... maybe 70's or early 80's
Old 08-05-2011, 03:27 PM

something like this

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-mltQICCz-zM/Sf...2cb900c002.jpg
Old 08-05-2011, 03:30 PM

nevermind. saw the pic a few posts back. that's exactly what i want. definitely gotta let me try it out whenever i get around to visiting.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:36 PM

for 600 bucks, are you sure he has the title? that's cheap for a well running vintage bike. they seem to go for 2k+

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!