more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 03:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'm sorry OMR but seriously you might be the worst at trolling ever.
tone do you realize that alot of the people you think are backing you also think youre an *** clown ? yes they pump you up cause they are bored at work and then they sit back and watch you act like an idiot ..

and no im not a troll , i have a reason to be posting in my for sale threads you do it just to be a dick .
Old 08-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Alright.... I'm going to play with some bewbies....<--- Yep
that's misspelled I know

hopefully everyone is calmed down later today...
Old 08-05-2011, 03:05 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
tone do you realize that alot of the people you think are backing you also think youre an *** clown ? yes they pump you up cause they are bored at work and then they sit back and watch you act like an idiot ..

and no im not a troll , i have a reason to be posting in my for sale threads you do it just to be a dick .
Right. Unfortunately for you my friend, I do not give a **** if the entire world thinks I'm an assclown. Relationships in my life go far beyond a stunting forum, and unlike you I will not get sad when people think negatively of me. Besides that, I'm very aware I'm an assclown. Herpa derp.

Oh, and btw, everyone pumping me up in that thread is currently unemployed.

It must suck when people turn on you when your life revolves so much around your internet reputation though There's people posting in that thread telling you to shut up that don't even know me, and don't even post in your thread regularly.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Oh, and btw... It's not even my e-fight going on right now... it's you and Willie. No one is "backing me". I have nothing to do with that. People are telling you you're an ******* and a crybaby that can give two ***** about me.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Name:  coll.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  32.6 KB

That's me.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

All you've accomplished in the past 2 days on stuntride is making yourself look like a whiny little bitch, an ******* making accusations of thievery with no proof to back it up other than the worthless words coming out of your mouth, and make more people see the true you and dislike you.

You're literally a running joke to stunters. You'd cry if you knew how many people made fun of you on a daily basis. You're known as the whiny old bitch on stuntride
Old 08-05-2011, 03:09 AM
also known as OMR

Right. Unfortunately for you my friend, I do not give a **** if the entire world thinks I'm an assclown. Relationships in my life go far beyond a stunting forum, and unlike you I will not get sad when people think negatively of me. Besides that, I'm very aware I'm an assclown. Herpa derp.

Oh, and btw, everyone pumping me up in that thread is currently unemployed.

It must suck when people turn on you when your life revolves so much around your internet reputation though There's people posting in that thread telling you to shut up that don't even know me, and don't even post in your thread regularly.
your assumptions and misrepresentations are par for the course , you really have a sad sad life if this is all you can do to make your self feel better
Old 08-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

So why come in here and try to start something? We've already told him to stop and that it only makes matters worse. Coming in here and starting something doesn't help the matter.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

your assumptions and misrepresentations are par for the course , you really have a sad sad life if this is all you can do to make your self feel better
Really? Because it's 3 AM and you're on a stunting forum too. Sometimes you wake up at 5 in the afternoon. Seems like your life isn't all that great either.

Also you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. I don't know if you're retarded or what, but basically everything you say to other people is an exact representation of yourself. The same could be said for you. Your life must be pretty sad since all you got is a forum. If the forums were to blow up tomorrow, I would still have a life. You on the other hand would be destroyed.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
So why come in here and try to start something? We've already told him to stop and that it only makes matters worse. Coming in here and starting something doesn't help the matter.
I like doing hoodrat stuff with my hoodrat friends.

Also I am retired from SR e-fights.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Senior Moderators

Ok I'm heading out. You guys get this figured out and be done with it.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Ok I'm heading out. You guys get this figured out and be done with it.
I will agree to stop if OMR oils up and wrestles me in jello. First one to get a boner loses.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
also known as OMR

All you've accomplished in the past 2 days on stuntride is making yourself look like a whiny little bitch, an ******* making accusations of thievery with no proof to back it up other than the worthless words coming out of your mouth, and make more people see the true you and dislike you.

You're literally a running joke to stunters. You'd cry if you knew how many people made fun of you on a daily basis. You're known as the whiny old bitch on stuntride
tone what you fail to understand is im not really bothered to know you and your friends spend time at the lot talking about me and there are way more people on these two sites then just your friends , 90000 members here and 6000 on sr so if a few are dicks and dont like that i help alot of people then there is nothing i can do about that ..
Old 08-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

tone what you fail to understand is im not really bothered to know you and your friends spend time at the lot talking about me and there are way more people on these two sites then just your friends , 90000 members here and 6000 on sr so if a few are dicks and dont like that i help alot of people then there is nothing i can do about that ..
It bothers you more than anything. The forums are your life. Outside of them, you don't have a single friend, and it's understandable why. Keep thinking you're the man because you give people advice, trying to fill a void in your life and somehow give your pathetic depressing lonely life some meaning.

People PM me alllll the time about you man. band head
Old 08-05-2011, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

Really? Because it's 3 AM and you're on a stunting forum too. Sometimes you wake up at 5 in the afternoon. Seems like your life isn't all that great either.

Also you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. I don't know if you're retarded or what, but basically everything you say to other people is an exact representation of yourself. The same could be said for you. Your life must be pretty sad since all you got is a forum. If the forums were to blow up tomorrow, I would still have a life. You on the other hand would be destroyed.
youre not smart enough to realize i sell all over the world ? it's only 3 am in your time zone ..

i work nights and sleep days so me waking up at 5 doesnt make my life bad retard
Old 08-05-2011, 03:17 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

youre not smart enough to realize i sell all over the world ? it's only 3 am in your time zone ..

i work nights and sleep days so me waking up at 5 doesnt make my life bad retard
Oh yeah I'm sure those PMs are pouring in 24/7. Can't wait a few hours to have a normal life and sleep like a human being. It's cute how you justify your pathetic life.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:17 AM
Senior Moderators

I will agree to stop if OMR oils up and wrestles me in jello. First one to get a boner loses.
Haha sounds fare enough. But for real its past 2 am and this is when the demon spirit comes out. Im gonna go to my room, lock the door and hide behind a cross.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:18 AM
also known as OMR

It bothers you more than anything. The forums are your life. Outside of them, you don't have a single friend, and it's understandable why. Keep thinking you're the man because you give people advice, trying to fill a void in your life and somehow give your pathetic depressing lonely life some meaning.

People PM me alllll the time about you man. band head
yup no friends at all tone dont project your sad existence on me pal , stunt websites are my job youre here just to be a dick , you have admitted that many times ..
Old 08-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

yup no friends at all tone dont project your sad existence on me pal , stunt websites are my job youre here just to be a dick , you have admitted that many times ..
That's not your job dummy. You tell yourself that to try to give your pathetic life some meaningful existence. The only reason you have to be posting here is because you are a technological retard and do not understand in the slightest bit how e-commerce works and that you would not only have the same amount of business, but more with a website. You seem to think that everyone that does wheelies or that wants a subcage has a stuntride account. Do not even bother giving your reasons why you don't have a website again, they are dumb are the only person you are fooling with them is yourself.

All this sitting on your thread all day and posting is completely unnecessary to sell your subcages, and everyone with half a brain not stuck in the 1980's knows it except you. I mean ****, didn't someone have to convince you to get ******* Paypal? I almost feel bad for you, but I kind of get it. You lie to yourself every day that you need this thread for your business, but you're only doing it to cover up the fact that without this thread, you are nothing. You like having people ask you questions, you like feeling like the big shot. Without this thread, you would genuinely have no life, and nothing to do all day, so you keep telling yourself that a website is bad and this is what you have to do. It's fine though, I get it. Keep telling yourself that you have a reason to post here, and lie to yourself about the truth that you're a stubborn middle aged dick with an ego the size of the empire state building that needs it to be fed, via this forum. I almost feel bad for you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!