more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Boohooo, save me wheelie. The bad guys are ******* with my livehood.
It's "livelihood", if you're gonna try to insult someone at least spell correctly.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

imagine tone the loser being a troll ...lol no surprise there
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

But for real Tone, keep it at SR.
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Don't let those trolls guilt you guys out of doing the right thing. You guys took an oath when you became SL mods and it is your civil duty to uphold it

bang head to wall
I didn't become a mod to take sides and ban people and
or take sides... and have the power go to my head ...
Yes I am a Friend of OMR But I am also
a friend to you...

My Mod decisions have nothing to do with being friends with
either one of you...

Your E battles have No concern to me... that being said,
I do ask both of you to please keep the drama stuff out
of here... PLEASE!!!

Is that really asking to much?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
It's "livelihood", if you're gonna try to insult someone at least spell correctly.

I am very good at that there spelling good sir. I am aware that that is the word. My damn fingers act so fast sometimes I just type and don't even double check stuffs.

Thank you for the spelling correction there rocket scientist. I was not insulting his intelligence though. Normally, when you call someone on grammar **** ****, is because they were calling someone a retard or something similar.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im not sure how posting on two sites is hiding but youre getting closer to full retard so lol
Old 08-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sorry Gswitch and Wheelie... I know OMR is sending you private messages right about now.
nope... haven't gotten one since we became mods....
Old 08-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
a friend to you...

either one of you...

of here... PLEASE!!!

Do not worry wheelie. If you have to ban me because you can't deal with OMR crying to you, I understand. I will be a martyr.

AMERICA

Old 08-05-2011, 02:42 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
a friend to you...

either one of you...

of here... PLEASE!!!

you know they will be here , they are trolls and thats what trolls do ..
Old 08-05-2011, 02:43 AM
Senior Moderators

I am very good at that there spelling good sir. I am aware that that is the word. My damn fingers act so fast sometimes I just type and don't even double check stuffs.

Thank you for the spelling correction there rocket scientist. I was not insulting his intelligence though. Normally, when you call someone on grammar **** ****, is because they were calling someone a retard or something similar.
By far the best excuse for someone not knowing how to spell that I've ever seen. Didn't expect you to write a short story about it, but well done.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:43 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by old man roger
troll/trōl/

Noun: Anyone that disagrees or has a difference in opinion than OMR.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Senior Moderators

Fun fact: when they use the sound of an eagle in shows and what not, they actually use the sound from a hawk. Eagles sound retarded.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
By far the best excuse for someone not knowing how to spell that I've ever seen. Didn't expect you to write a short story about it, but well done.
4 sentences is a short story? You must be pretty smart there buddy. I understand that "livehood" is not a word. Like I said, my ability to type 120+ WPM sometimes gets ahead of myself. You're almost as bad as trolling as OMR. I don't know if you're new to stuntride or something, but I am actually quite the wordsmith. In all honesty though, I can 100% confidently say that I am light years ahead of you intellectually. I challenge you to a spell off.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:46 AM
also known as OMR

troll/trōl/

Noun: Anyone that disagrees or has a difference in opinion than OMR.
tone spends months and months of his life just being a dick online get a job loser
Old 08-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Administrators

Do not worry wheelie. If you have to ban me because you can't deal with OMR crying to you, I understand. I will be a martyr.

AMERICA
I have no Intentions of Banning anyone??

OMR has NOT contacted me AT ALL because of all this...
He Can take care of him self without running to a mod...

I am just asking you to not bring the e battles over here??

I am also asking you to OMR to just let it go and let it go

PLEASE!!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:47 AM
also known as OMR

4 sentences is a short story? You must be pretty smart there buddy. I understand that "livehood" is not a word. You're almost as bad as trolling as OMR. I don't know if you're new to stuntride or something, but I am actually quite the wordsmith. In all honesty though, I can 100% confidently say that I am light years ahead of you intellectually. I challenge you to a spell off.
if youre so ******* smart why dont you have a job ?
Zippy Tie Rider

tone spends months and months of his life just being a dick online get a job loser
How about all those people that aren't regulars in your thread calling you out on your bullshit? Are they trolls too?
Administrators

Yep I know they will be here.. nothing anyone can do about
it...
Old 08-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

if youre so ******* smart why dont you have a job ?
I had a high paying job as a systems administrator... Unfortunately due to budget cuts, re-organization, and being a civil servant, I got laid off.

The real question here is, why don't you have any teeth? Maybe stop chewing on the steel that you weld your subcages with and that will work out for you.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Senior Moderators

I challenge you to a spell off.
Name:  white_glove.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  6.3 KB

Challenge accepted!

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!