more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 01:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I would move to If I lived in FL....
Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
+1000000
im telling you guys it's awesome down here 9 months out of the year , it's really only africa hot for 3 months and even then the nights arent bad at all
Old 08-05-2011, 01:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I liked Texas but I missed the winters too much. Christmas sucks without snow!
+1

I rode the sled to my moms Christmas a couple
years in a row....
Old 08-05-2011, 01:52 AM
also known as OMR

+1

I rode the sled to my moms Christmas a couple
years in a row....
i have to admit when there is a blizzard some where i want to be there on a sled ..lol
Old 08-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have to admit when there is a blizzard some where i want to be there on a sled ..lol
You dont mess with full on blizzards in Fargo.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

im telling you guys it's awesome down here 9 months out of the year , it's really only africa hot for 3 months and even then the nights arent bad at all
It's the cost of living and what you can get for housing
with land that gets me....
Old 08-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

And all the damn old people!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:57 AM
also known as OMR

if youre in the country it's not bad at all it's just the city where houses and land were over priced ..
Old 08-05-2011, 01:57 AM
also known as OMR

And all the damn old people!!!
thats the west coast , it's heavens waiting room over there
Old 08-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Administrators

shoulda been here last year... 24" down within 8hrs...

the blizzard of holloween was nice too.... bbrrraaaaappped
down main street and not a damn thing a cop could do...
Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Administrators

You dont mess with full on blizzards in Fargo.
Unless you have a sled....
Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by gswitch33
and all the damn old people!!!
^^^^^ this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Administrators

if youre in the country it's not bad at all it's just the city where houses and land were over priced ..
FL has "out in the country"???
Old 08-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Senior Moderators

Unless you have a sled....
60MPH winds. -45 degrees and white out conditions. They close down everything up here!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:04 AM
also known as OMR

FL has "out in the country"???
oh hell yeah , you get away from the coast in most parts of florida and you can be as rural as you want
Old 08-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Senior Moderators

I knew a few hicks from those parts of FL. Mostly toothless camo wearin dumbasses really.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:06 AM
also known as OMR

you seen it no need to leave the post up

Last edited by old man roger; 08-05-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Administrators

60MPH winds. -45 degrees and white out conditions. They close down everything up here!
Inside Fire places are nice

I miss my old house... :sadwalk:
Old 08-05-2011, 02:08 AM
also known as OMR

Inside Fire places are nice

I miss my old house... :sadwalk:
that one had the biggest fire place i ever see sorry it was just too easy
Old 08-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Administrators

oh hell yeah , you get away from the coast in most parts of florida and you can be as rural as you want
and live with gators at your front door......

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!