more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:00 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
wuddup yo!!!!!
What's up Man!! I like the avatar!!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-04-2011, 07:37 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I just came out $400 richer last weekend...

thanks to them I am getting my 929 motor...

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
The last time I went I was down to my last $20 and walked out with over $1600

that's fast money. but what about your losses over the years? do they exceed your gains? if not, then by how much?
Old 08-04-2011, 07:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

out
Old 08-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I would say im about dead even.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
I would say im about dead even.
That means your down...

I would say that to the GF thru the night if I was down..
Old 08-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha no seriously im about dead even.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Administrators

I'm probably a little down if I summed it all up but
I don't think to much...
Old 08-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Administrators

Where is erybody??
Old 08-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Administrators

Name:  muwemg.gif
Views: 5
Size:  1.91 MB
Old 08-04-2011, 11:08 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Where is erybody??
Im right here punk
Old 08-04-2011, 11:09 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

New kid at work is buying a ton of parts I have laying around. its nice to get rid of them and make some cash.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
New kid at work is buying a ton of parts I have laying around. its nice to get rid of them and make some cash.
He stunt or what??
Old 08-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Administrators

you guys still need help over there???

I haven't talked Jake a while?
Old 08-04-2011, 11:16 PM

He stunt or what??
says he did back in the day but Im not sure if its true or not. He seems to be a corner carver with some big *** chicken strips on a 02 zx6. He says his tires suck so I sold him a set of race take offs. If he still cant lean that thing over im gonna kick him in the dick
you guys still need help over there???

I haven't talked Jake a while?
Hell yes!!! Come get your joby back
Old 08-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Administrators

says he did back in the day but Im not sure if its true or not. He seems to be a corner carver with some big *** chicken strips on a 02 zx6. He says his tires suck so I sold him a set of race take offs. If he still cant lean that thing over im gonna kick him in the dick
i

You still gots yo Fiddies???

Hell yes!!! Come get your joby back
I'm thinkin about it.... But I just picked up a 01 929 in 3 boxes
and still need some parts so I don't want to kill my % yet...
Old 08-04-2011, 11:24 PM

i

You still gots yo Fiddies???

I'm thinkin about it.... But I just picked up a 01 929 in 3 boxes
and still need some parts so I don't want to kill my % yet...
yes got both the 50's and both the boys are riding them now so I lost on on the fun. But I get to ride the wr in the grass and try to make it work in the turns with out lowsiding in the grass chassing them around.

start back part time for a bit
Old 08-04-2011, 11:28 PM

Old 08-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Administrators

yes got both the 50's and both the boys are riding them now so I lost on on the fun. But I get to ride the wr in the grass and try to make it work in the turns with out lowsiding in the grass chassing them around.

start back part time for a bit
Well Lets hit the lot with them and have some Lot seshs withim

what shift you got???
Old 08-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Administrators

Did one run into the other...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!