more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

braaaaaaaaaaaap
Old 12-18-2010, 10:08 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-18-2010, 10:17 AM

DirectInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what up rob , should have stayed the other night it was a pretty good session ..

might be riding sunday maybe .
Old 12-18-2010, 04:00 PM

Yeah, I know I know. I got intimidated when that African American fellow showed up with his dogs, Killer and D-Bo if I remember correctly.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:27 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DirectInfluence
Yeah, I know I know. I got intimidated when that African American fellow showed up with his dogs, Killer and D-Bo if I remember correctly.
i posted the picture of chi chi in her pink fluffy jacket on stuntride
Old 12-18-2010, 09:15 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

So my kids really want a Wii for Christmas... We got them 1 last month..... They have been little ******** the last few weeks... So we took them and it to the store tonight and returned it.... You should have seen the look on their faces when the bag opened up and they saw their Wii that they did not know about come out and get returned....

I'm such a niiiice guy....
Old 12-18-2010, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
So my kids really want a Wii for Christmas... We got them 1 last month..... They have been little ******** the last few weeks... So we took them and it to the store tonight and returned it.... You should have seen the look on their faces when the bag opened up and they saw their Wii that they did not know about come out and get returned....

I'm such a niiiice guy....
ouch you dick
Old 12-18-2010, 10:47 PM

You should write a book on parenting, that is good stuff. classic
Old 12-19-2010, 03:51 AM
also known as OMR

out .
Old 12-19-2010, 12:36 PM
also known as OMR

no terry no mark no rob what the hell ..lol
Old 12-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 12-19-2010, 03:45 PM
also known as OMR

youre late ...lol
Old 12-19-2010, 04:13 PM

Sup sup. Just been cleaning out the garage today. Debating going to see 'The Fighter' when my girl gets home.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:16 PM
also known as OMR

i usually like mark walburg movies but that one didnt appeal to me , i saw the tourist last night
Old 12-19-2010, 04:29 PM

O, how was that?
Old 12-19-2010, 04:30 PM
also known as OMR

pretty good
Old 12-19-2010, 04:30 PM

SpeedDemon1269 is a decent person

got one!!! OMR best on the marcket!!! thanks Roger I Love it!!
Old 12-19-2010, 04:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon1269
got one!!! OMR best on the marcket!!! thanks Roger I Love it!!
thats what i like to hear tell your friends
Old 12-19-2010, 09:00 PM
also known as OMR

new page

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!