more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 10:05 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's a sydicated show so they are on all different times but if you google lex and terry radio they have a website and they have all the apps and iheart radio thingamajigs
cool
Old 11-24-2010, 10:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 11-24-2010, 10:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's a pretty funny show , i didnt like it at first but the more i heard them the more i liked it
Old 11-24-2010, 10:16 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
I used to think that guys turned them crazy, until i had a little girl. Watching her play with her friends, well actually listening.. I can tell theyre all gonna be complete psychos, because they already are. And they dont even get pms yet so I can only imagine how ridiculous its gonna get.
Lol... What the hell do they do that makes them psycho??

That's a trait they were molded into having.. Either by parents or friends.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:19 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~

naw bitches just be crazy yo
Old 11-24-2010, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

they do all sorts of crazy ****. basically anything they can think of to get more attention. my little one is one of the worst on the block too. she likes to scream at the top of her lungs for no reason at all. she actually tries to hurt herself because she believes that if youre injured, you get ice cream. i hate to say it but shes a little attention ***** on the road to being emo. most of the other little girls in the neighborhood are too. girls are born with it, most of them anyway.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:02 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

they do all sorts of crazy ****. basically anything they can think of to get more attention. my little one is one of the worst on the block too. she likes to scream at the top of her lungs for no reason at all. she actually tries to hurt herself because she believes that if youre injured, you get ice cream. i hate to say it but shes a little attention ***** on the road to being emo. most of the other little girls in the neighborhood are too. girls are born with it, most of them anyway.
Ok so she's an attention *****... All kids are, especially girls. That doesn't make her psycho. Lol
Old 11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ok so she's an attention *****... All kids are, especially girls. That doesn't make her psycho. Lol
Intentionally hurting herself with the hopes of getting ice cream makes her a Class III rabbit boiler. Lord have mercy on any boys that date her when shes older.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:55 AM

Intentionally hurting herself with the hopes of getting ice cream makes her a Class III rabbit boiler. Lord have mercy on any boys that date her when shes older.
lol. True... That's not good
Old 11-24-2010, 12:35 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Ok so she's an attention *****... All kids are, especially girls.
so basically, girls never grow up. and black men on 24" rims technically have the mind of a pre teen girl.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:39 PM

she likes to scream at the top of her lungs for no reason at all.
a lot of kids do that if you let them.

this reminds me of a story. a long time ago there were a group of girls on the sidewalk in front of my house seeing who could scream the loudest. they just wouldn't stop. so i went to my back yard with my gun where no one could see me but i could see them and waited for them to start screaming again. when they started screaming i shot a round into the air and they all ducked and scattered and took off.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
so basically, girls never grow up. and black men on 24" rims technically have the mind of a pre teen girl.
Umm... Babe, you're an attention *****.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:04 PM

i'm not a black man on 24" rims
Old 11-24-2010, 01:16 PM

yea you're a Latino with a pretty Tacoma and bike and you love when people stare at how diff we look together.

I'm not hatin... I love attention too.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:18 PM

I wish you were around for the conversation I had with Danielle today... I was the perfect person to give her advice. Lol remind me to tell you when you call
Old 11-24-2010, 01:20 PM

What a great work day! Work 3 hours, get paid for 8.5
Old 11-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

girls are born with it, most of them anyway.
Estrogen.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

hater.

24's are the new 22s... Anything bigger than 24's look gaudy on anything besides tahoe's and Hummers.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Certified

Name:  24s005.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  10.0 KB

stop hating chito'. lol
Old 11-24-2010, 01:59 PM
also known as OMR

what a great page ..lol

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!