more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 10:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Bray
ok so im working on the bike.. tail light lights up, but the brake lights dont work... when i first hooked it up the brake light was working for like 5 seconds than nothing ... i thought the brake light switch went out so i bought a new one on ebay for 13 bucks lol.. and still nothing just followed the wire and everything seems to be good... i seriously ******* hate electrical lol
oem lights and plug to the harness?
Old 10-29-2010, 10:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
i bought an aftermarket led light i have no idea whats wrong with it... it worked for like 20 secs then it doesnt anymore?
oh. 3 wires right?
Old 10-29-2010, 11:00 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
does the f4i have regular dual element bulbs or led ? some times one of the dual elements in the bulb will burn out ..
The oem tail light is a pair of dual filament bulbs (thats 3 wires bray lol) in parallel, which makes it real easy to diagnose problems.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:01 PM
bp chaser

Bray if its a cheapo LED strip, it might use the backing plate as a ground, which is frowned upon by people like me. Because thats a shitty ground.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
Oh and........

anyone tell me if all the Honda ilde adjusters are the same thread and pitch or not?

I want to get 1 for my WR and know that a 05 600rr 1 will work but I think that is the shortest 1 made....
Theyre all the same threading. The one difference besides length is that on some, the threads dont go all the way to the end. I think the 6rr is one of those if i recall. A cable from any of the F's will be threaded almost to the very end. Not a big deal of course.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-30-2010, 01:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

woooooooh
Old 10-30-2010, 02:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah .
Old 10-30-2010, 04:46 AM
also known as OMR

that .
Old 10-30-2010, 04:57 AM
also known as OMR

how to properly hold on during a train ride ...

No, No, the old guy by the door!!!!
I worry about you sometimes!
Old 10-30-2010, 05:21 AM

600flipper is a decent person

SS question i got staggerds down pretty good can rock em slow as **** barely tapping the brake but when i clutch it up SS ill try to hit BP and it wobbles alooooot when i get close and i gotta set it down staggerd that death wobble has never happened to me so it sketches me out to try em to many times

then this video i saw a while back replays in my head while im doing it so that doesnt help the sketchyness either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfvva...eature=related
Old 10-30-2010, 09:53 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
Theyre all the same threading. The one difference besides length is that on some, the threads dont go all the way to the end. I think the 6rr is one of those if i recall. A cable from any of the F's will be threaded almost to the very end. Not a big deal of course.
Thanks

Ya I hurd that to get the 6rr 1 to work I would have to cut the non-threded part off. Dont know how much of its not threaded but I would much rather just take it out of the bag and screw it in, put the bike back togather and go out and beat on it.

I found the spot it needs to be, the factory put in a set screw. I was gonna use 1 I have from a 636 but the thread pitch is diff
Old 10-30-2010, 11:27 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 600flipper
SS question i got staggerds down pretty good can rock em slow as **** barely tapping the brake but when i clutch it up SS ill try to hit BP and it wobbles alooooot when i get close and i gotta set it down staggerd that death wobble has never happened to me so it sketches me out to try em to many times

then this video i saw a while back replays in my head while im doing it so that doesnt help the sketchyness either

hard to say with out video
Old 10-30-2010, 02:12 PM
bp chaser

my check engine light is on, so i just bought a cheapo obd2 scanner from sears. ran it in the parking lot and got 6 codes unfortunately since it a cheap pos, i have to look up the meanings myself

p0495
p0340
p0526
p0340 pd
p0016 pd
p0526 pd
Old 10-30-2010, 02:15 PM
bp chaser

my check engine light is on, so i just bought a cheapo obd2 scanner from sears. ran it in the parking lot and got 6 codes unfortunately since it a cheap pos, i have to look up the meanings myself

p0495
p0340
p0526
p0340 pd
p0016 pd
p0526 pd
first ones a fan clutch error. i ran it for a few days with the fan and clutch removed so im gonna erase that and it should be ok. if it fails, the clutch will never disengage, so the worst thatll happen is i waste some gas spinning my fan unnecessarily

lets see whats next
Old 10-30-2010, 02:18 PM
bp chaser

0340 is a cam position sensor error. i noticed that was glued together when i was doing the water pump. only harm is that cruise control wont work, which i noticed on my way back from kansas last time. $35 part, no problem
Old 10-30-2010, 02:20 PM
bp chaser

P0526 - fan speed sensor

ok not worried
Old 10-30-2010, 02:37 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by 600flipper

when you clutch up a ss, lock your knees imediately to keep it from wobbling.

i watched that vid about 12 times to see what went wrong. he was riding in one of the ruts made by heavy truck traffic. when the bike moved to the left side of the rut, the angle pulled it sideways and he wasnt ready for it. thats happened to me before too but i landed safely
Old 10-30-2010, 03:05 PM
bp chaser

p0495
p0340
p0526
p0340 pd
p0016 pd
p0526 pd
P0016 seems to be a dirty throttle body sensor, i cant find any literature about codes with pd at the end
Old 10-30-2010, 03:15 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Ive been listening to pink floyd for almost 20 years now, and I just realized roger waters was a total emo. not saying his music isnt great, but he was as emo as those kids in tight jeans and makeup. Gilmours cooler
I'm not a floyd fan. They sound like pussies.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!