more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 02:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Mike, drive your truck. We need you to grab a load in NA. La Paz or Panama City to Churchill with tires. I'm doing Panama City to Churchill with 71,000 lbs right now. $18k+.
i got a starter truck right now that only goes 54 mph after a repair

i'll fly over in a minute
Old 10-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

like 6 messages in a row. i was in the middle of texting somebody too and he kept ******* it up. im gonna give him a kick in the *** this weekend. and then another one from you
throat chop him
Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hauling 40,000 pounds of Tires from Panama City to Churchill will earn your driver $2.43 per mile, a total of $10274.48 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

and a new truk when i get there
Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM
bp chaser

Hauling 40,000 pounds of Tires from Panama City to Churchill will earn your driver $2.43 per mile, a total of $10274.48 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

and a new truk when i get there
i have a $121 left and im gonna have to refuel about 4 times on the way there. i already hit the bank today
Old 10-21-2010, 03:02 PM

here we go with the trux talk again
Old 10-21-2010, 03:07 PM

i understand california is the mecca of liberalism but why do conservatives want it to break off and fall into the ocean? it's also home of the nicest beaches and attractive air headed women.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
****** neal and his spam
+1

like 6 messages in a row. i was in the middle of texting somebody too and he kept ******* it up. im gonna give him a kick in the *** this weekend. and then another one from you
he got me as well lol
Old 10-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

i have a $121 left and im gonna have to refuel about 4 times on the way there. i already hit the bank today
Remember you can go negative.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:01 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Remember you can go negative.
oh, nice. its been a few years since ive been a broke trukker
Old 10-21-2010, 04:09 PM
bp chaser

heat cycle #1 is underway. listen to this - my radiator fan/shroud assembly is on my lawn, i didnt put it back in yet because i want to do a couple heat cycles and retorque the bolts. so i start eh motor and it comes up to temp in a few minutes. i decide im gonna let it get a little hotter than normal, then bring it back to operating temp by driving it around so air passes the radiator. so i sit there waiting for it to get hot, and i wait, and i wait, an i wait, but it never gets hot. so i give it smoe gas to bring it up to 2000 rpm and hold it there for a minute, still nothing. i go up to about 2600 rpm, and after a minute of that it goes a little hotter than normal, but only a little bit.
so im happy with that and i let it back down to idle which is about 600 rpm. i get out and put the more expensive tools away so i can drive around the hood and cool it off, but when i get back in, the temp is already back down to regular operating temperature. As in it just cooled itself off without a radiator fan.

Is this possible or is something real bad gonna happen soon?
aluminum block
600 rpm idle
64 degrees out and sunny, very slight breeze and its not parked into the wind
Old 10-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

+1

my buddy told me i had a virus on my phone and it kept sending him spam.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

heat cycle #1 is underway. listen to this - my radiator fan/shroud assembly is on my lawn, i didnt put it back in yet because i want to do a couple heat cycles and retorque the bolts. so i start eh motor and it comes up to temp in a few minutes. i decide im gonna let it get a little hotter than normal, then bring it back to operating temp by driving it around so air passes the radiator. so i sit there waiting for it to get hot, and i wait, and i wait, an i wait, but it never gets hot. so i give it smoe gas to bring it up to 2000 rpm and hold it there for a minute, still nothing. i go up to about 2600 rpm, and after a minute of that it goes a little hotter than normal, but only a little bit.
so im happy with that and i let it back down to idle which is about 600 rpm. i get out and put the more expensive tools away so i can drive around the hood and cool it off, but when i get back in, the temp is already back down to regular operating temperature. As in it just cooled itself off without a radiator fan.

Is this possible or is something real bad gonna happen soon?
aluminum block
600 rpm idle
64 degrees out and sunny, very slight breeze and its not parked into the wind
600 rpm isnt gonna make much heat at all so yeah i guess if the radiator is big enough it could cool with out a fan as long as it's cool enough out side
Old 10-21-2010, 06:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
It's bad enough that they spam the **** out of this site now
I can't even go into any thread without a member posting
the ****...

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!
im getting like 20 random text messages every day w that **** lol
Old 10-21-2010, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
****** neal and his spam
+1

i just got wheelie like 6 or 7 times in a row
Old 10-21-2010, 07:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you and steve have copy and pasted some of the links , i hope you dont get your ip address automatically banned when they finally delete all the spam ..
Old 10-21-2010, 07:03 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
600 rpm isnt gonna make much heat at all so yeah i guess if the radiator is big enough it could cool with out a fan as long as it's cool enough out side
i want to turn the idle up, but its computer controlled so i dont know how. theres no throttle cable anymore. i want to turn it up a little so i dont have to step on the gas while backing up my flat driveway when im lining up to my trailer

in the summer, 600rpm isnt enough to get the ac cold in kansas. 800ish will do it, but poorly. 1000 rpm is great. I havent had it in cold weather yet so i dont know how it'll do in the mornings
Old 10-21-2010, 07:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
you and steve have copy and pasted some of the links , i hope you dont get your ip address automatically banned when they finally delete all the spam ..
that would suck
Old 10-21-2010, 07:07 PM
also known as OMR

i want to turn the idle up, but its computer controlled so i dont know how. theres no throttle cable anymore. i want to turn it up a little so i dont have to step on the gas while backing up my flat driveway when im lining up to my trailer

in the summer, 600rpm isnt enough to get the ac cold in kansas. 800ish will do it, but poorly. 1000 rpm is great. I havent had it in cold weather yet so i dont know how it'll do in the mornings
it's a gas savings thing and most newer cars the heater will work long before the car is fully up to temp ..
Old 10-21-2010, 07:08 PM
also known as OMR

using a thicker oil in a car that runs an idle that low isnt a good idea though ..

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!