more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
imagine the net is space time , the real effect of mass on space time is compression the closer you get to the mass
yeah, i think it's just easier to visualise with the way it's done now. kind of like the bohr atom model (only example I can think of lol)

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
just a representation. just imagine there are infinite planes in all directions from every object lol
ok in that case the net should be tighter the closer to the mass like i said
Old 10-16-2010, 05:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah, i think it's just easier to visualise with the way it's done now. kind of like the bohr atom model (only example I can think of lol)
ok ok ok the graphic is to show why an object around the mass would act the way it does not necessarily the effect on space time ...duffer you learned me sumfing tonight
Old 10-16-2010, 05:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

a smaller mass caught in the gravity of a super mass would appear to a distant observer to stretch but the space time is actually compressed so the graph confuses me
I sort of understand but sort of don't, I guess the graph just makes sense because that's what I saw first, not the explanation

off topic, the dude from prison break is about to be eaten by heaps of small dinosaurs lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:46 AM
Registered Spammer

ok in that case the net should be tighter the closer to the mass like i said
ok ok ok the graphic is to show why an object around the mass would act the way it does not necessarily the effect on space time ...duffer you learned me sumfing tonight
yep that's it. I've never been good at explaining ****

Old 10-16-2010, 05:47 AM
also known as OMR

i pictured a ball circling a funnel and realized i was misinterpreting the use of the graphic
Old 10-16-2010, 05:52 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered Spammer

i pictured a ball circling a funnel and realized i was misinterpreting the use of the graphic
why didn't you say that in the first place lol

Old 10-16-2010, 05:54 AM
also known as OMR

why didn't you say that in the first place lol
i dont think you would have got what i was saying without the previous post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Registered Spammer

i dont think you would have got what i was saying without the previous post
I read them over and over trying to figure what you were seeing and how I could say it lol

Old 10-16-2010, 06:17 AM
also known as OMR

I read them over and over trying to figure what you were seeing and how I could say it lol
i have always looked at them and just figured i was too stupid to understand but in reality i was over thinking it and to be honest i think alot of people use that graphic incorrectly which didnt help me at all ..
Old 10-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Registered Spammer

i have always looked at them and just figured i was too stupid to understand but in reality i was over thinking it and to be honest i think alot of people use that graphic incorrectly which didnt help me at all ..
I used to over think stuff in my maths class and get it wrong because I thought the answer was too easy

Old 10-16-2010, 06:24 AM
also known as OMR

I used to over think stuff in my maths class and get it wrong because I thought the answer was too easy
bastids was playing games with your brain

im out duffer , thank you for an intellectually stimulating evening of post whoring
Old 10-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Registered Spammer

bastids was playing games with your brain

im out duffer , thank you for an intellectually stimulating evening of post whoring
same

Old 10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-16-2010, 11:51 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

turns out the fan was a pain to remove. its integrated into the shroud, so it all had to come out the front, together.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	carparts1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	242054  
Old 10-16-2010, 11:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh, if i wanted to replace the battery on this car, 3 bolts and tri member have to come out just to open the battery box cover.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

strange that the fan is connected to the motor and the radiator
Old 10-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
oh, if i wanted to replace the battery on this car, 3 bolts and tri member have to come out just to open the battery box cover.
Maybe now you realize why I have owned so many cars..
Old 10-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Flip....

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!