more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 05:04 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
the real question is where is the center of the universe what we consider the center may just be the center of one big bang
that's sort of what I was saying

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:05 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

really, since we can only see about 45 billion light years away anything could be out there... big bangs, raptors and all kinds of other ****

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
really, since we can only see about 45 billion light years away anything could be out there... big bangs, raptors and all kinds of other ****
now your broadening your horizons
Old 10-16-2010, 05:06 AM
Registered Spammer

the sucky thing is I'll never get to find out lol

Old 10-16-2010, 05:08 AM
Registered Spammer

now your broadening your horizons
i

Old 10-16-2010, 05:08 AM
Registered Spammer

jurassic park marathon is on lol

Old 10-16-2010, 05:09 AM
also known as OMR

ahhh I'm with it now.

But would black holes hold enough to become the big bang particle before exploding... I vaguely remember hearing of a black hole ejecting mass but staying a black hole so... I don't know what's at the centre of our universe...
i would assume not all black holes would act exactly the same through out their lives but i would also assume eventually they would all end the same way once they collected enough mass either alone or combining with other black holes
didnt know if you missed this reply
Old 10-16-2010, 05:12 AM
also known as OMR

and i dont really like the term black hole , i think black mass would be a better name because it's not really a hole is it
Old 10-16-2010, 05:14 AM
Registered Spammer

didnt know if you missed this reply
yeah I did

i don't think they'd all work exactly alike but a universe is a **** load of ****... I think I'll ask those science people how much a black hole can hold lol

Old 10-16-2010, 05:16 AM
Registered Spammer

and i dont really like the term black hole , i think black mass would be a better name because it's not really a hole is it
depends how you look at it lol

Old 10-16-2010, 05:21 AM
also known as OMR

depends how you look at it lol

to be honest i never really got that graphic , it implies a one dimensional universe which we know isnt accurate but i just figured i wasnt getting the whole concept of the graphic
Old 10-16-2010, 05:25 AM
also known as OMR

at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot wouldnt it be more accurate to show the mesh compressing as it got closer to the mass rather than stretching ?

and it should show the compressing effect 360 degrees not just 90
Old 10-16-2010, 05:27 AM
Registered Spammer

to be honest i never really got that graphic , it implies a one dimensional universe which we know isnt accurate but i just figured i wasnt getting the whole concept of the graphic
it's a long explanation lol sort of an explanation of how light is sucked into black holes with no mass

Old 10-16-2010, 05:29 AM
Registered Spammer

at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot wouldnt it be more accurate to show the mesh compressing as it got closer to the mass rather than stretching ?

and it should show the compressing effect 360 degrees not just 90
i don't get it.

Old 10-16-2010, 05:30 AM
Registered Spammer

like if you pull a point on a net along the plane not out of it?

Old 10-16-2010, 05:34 AM
also known as OMR

it's a long explanation lol sort of an explanation of how light is sucked into black holes with no mass
i understand the effect but the graphic only shows one plane
Old 10-16-2010, 05:35 AM
also known as OMR

like if you pull a point on a net along the plane not out of it?
imagine the net is space time , the real effect of mass on space time is compression the closer you get to the mass
Old 10-16-2010, 05:37 AM
Registered Spammer

i understand the effect but the graphic only shows one plane
just a representation. just imagine there are infinite planes in all directions from every object lol

Old 10-16-2010, 05:38 AM
also known as OMR

a smaller mass caught in the gravity of a super mass would appear to a distant observer to stretch but the space time is actually compressed so the graph confuses me

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!