more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<[/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
dufferino
sup

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

duffer i was just reminded of some thing you said a while back , you said you thought it was impossible for there to be stars so far away the light hasnt reached us yet , have you given that statement any thought ?
Old 10-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Registered Spammer

duffer i was just reminded of some thing you said a while back , you said you thought it was impossible for there to be stars so far away the light hasnt reached us yet , have you given that statement any thought ?
not really lol

have you?

Old 10-15-2010, 06:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
not really lol

have you?
i already had given it some thought the first time i mentioned it i was just curious what your thoughts were ..

your first statement kind of took me by surprise because it was some what close minded and you are usually more of a free thinker ..
Old 10-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered Spammer

i already had given it some thought the first time i mentioned it i was just curious what your thoughts were ..

your first statement kind of took me by surprise because it was some what close minded and you are usually more of a free thinker ..
I can't really remember. What did you say?

Old 10-15-2010, 07:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by old duffer
I can't really remember. What did you say?
if i remember correctly i was actually replying to some thing you said , i said some thing like what if the star is so far away the light from that star hasnt reached earth yet and you mentioned that you thought that was impossible ..

i said i would love to discuss this with you but it would be a better discussion if we were face to face then i said the big bang may have just been A big bang not THE big bang ..lol
Old 10-15-2010, 07:13 PM
also known as OMR

wheelie time
Old 10-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered Spammer

I think it's not that it hasn't had time to reach here but that it won't arrive at all. The slide thing I showed you gets light at about 1 photon a minute so I think it's more about optics and stuff

Old 10-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Registered Spammer

if i remember correctly i was actually replying to some thing you said , i said some thing like what if the star is so far away the light from that star hasnt reached earth yet and you mentioned that you thought that was impossible ..

i said i would love to discuss this with you but it would be a better discussion if we were face to face then i said the big bang may have just been A big bang not THE big bang ..lol
I'll ask some of the space research people see what they think
wheelie time

Old 10-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered Spammer

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 54 seconds.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered Spammer

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Registered Spammer

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered Spammer

report post with the little caution sign they have employees that i have seen post
They'd probably get a lot more reports if there wasn't a minute wait between reporting posts

Nags could change that if he wanted right?

Old 10-15-2010, 08:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

30 second rule test
Old 10-15-2010, 08:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

test part 2
Old 10-15-2010, 08:52 PM
bp chaser

ok i was slightly worried there for a minute, well more like 30 seconds
Old 10-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

check 1 2 1 2
Old 10-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Check 1 2 3 check check 1 2 3
Old 10-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Administrators

check for a new page

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!