more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
time to go back to work
have fun
Old 09-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-29-2010, 05:45 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I know your not much of a drinker so I would recommend finding something that soothes you (walk on the beach, drive
to whereever for no reason, or go out with some friends)
and let everything that bothers you go...

don't bring the subject up and don't let it bother you...
(this being said of not knowing what the whole Situation is
but good luck and hope you the best

oh the flowers are cute
I'm just frustrated with a couple different things and it seems like I can't focus on them all at once when I used to be very efficient at multitasking.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
oh the flowers are cute
I'm just frustrated with a couple different things and it seems like I can't focus on them all at once when I used to be very efficient at multitasking.
1. you shouldn't focus on them all at once...
2. focus on one sit. and deal with it and move on..
3. learn to relax a bit more and don't take "everything" so serious..
4. when your getting all wound up and frustrated just think......
WWWD....
Old 09-29-2010, 06:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think 99% of the time when people need to make a decision they actually know what the right decision would be but they dont always do the right thing , i think mostly they do the easy thing ..
off topic, but this rreminded me - i fixed that edger for my neighbor and attempted to return it. she told me to keep it, and shes hiring a lawn service for next year because her daughters moving out and she doesnt wanna do it herself
Old 09-29-2010, 06:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

starting the sled with gallons and gallons of gas in the bottom of it comes to mind
oh ****!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:51 PM
bp chaser

I know your not much of a drinker so I would recommend
finding something that sooths you (walk on the beach,drive
to whereever for no reason, or go out with some friends)
and let everything that bothers you go...

don't bring the subject up and don't let it bother you...
(this being said of not knowing what the whole Situation is
but good luck and hope you the best
**** no. all that soothing **** is when your brain starts to run wild. nows not a good time for her brain to run wild. I think she needs to stay busy
Old 09-29-2010, 06:54 PM
bp chaser

WWWD....
Last thing anybody needs is a DWI

WWWD....
she doesnt have a ***** or an accordian

WWWD....
anything that'll let him!!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
maybe theyre using cast spacers now days to save money
ya some are way lighter than others , my 03 04 spacers are heavy chunks of steel but my 05 06 spacers feel like aluminum ..
I was using the cast aluminum ones. I still have not pulled it apart but I can tell something's broken and chunks of stuff are missing. The crush drive literally fell out of the wheel and is sitting crooked where the spacer should be

I'm just glad it did not lock the rear wheel up at 75+ mph in traffic on the hwy.... That could have sent me down for a dirt nap
Old 09-29-2010, 09:35 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

**** no. all that soothing **** is when your brain starts to run wild. nows not a good time for her brain to run wild. I think she needs to stay busy
I try both.. staying busy, mellowing out... can't seem to find a happy medium. Although tonight I canceled my plans and stayed in front of my couch and I do feel a little bit better.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

off topic, but this rreminded me - i fixed that edger for my neighbor and attempted to return it. she told me to keep it, and shes hiring a lawn service for next year because her daughters moving out and she doesnt wanna do it herself
kinda figured she would tell you to keep it

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I was using the cast aluminum ones. I still have not pulled it apart but I can tell something's broken and chunks of stuff are missing. The crush drive literally fell out of the wheel and is sitting crooked where the spacer should be

I'm just glad it did not lock the rear wheel up at 75+ mph in traffic on the hwy.... That could have sent me down for a dirt nap
dirt naps are bad
Old 09-29-2010, 09:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

amy you got alot on your mind right now it's normal that your multi tasking skills would suffer ..
Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I'm sorry to talk about this sort of thing in a motorcycle forum.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:55 PM
also known as OMR

it's ok we all care about you
Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 PM
bp chaser

kinda figured she would tell you to keep it
me too. so i then edged my lawn at the curb. it took an hour since it had never been done before, and encompassed removing 200 pounds of grass and dirt. i think tomorrow i might make a wheelbarrow out of steel, just for fun. anyway, my curb is all fucked up and i never knew, cuz it was overgrown. the longest solid piece of curb is about 3 feet long. and the asphalt (street) actually goes under the curb, thats not how its supposed to go.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:05 PM
bp chaser

im sick of motorcycles anyway. **** those things. death traps.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:09 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikem
im sick of motorcycles anyway. **** those things. Death traps.
+ 1
Old 09-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Administrators

I didn't tell her to go out and get Drunk and then drive

I'm thinking she needs one or both..

Old 09-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Administrators

I try both.. staying busy, mellowing out... can't seem to find a happy medium. Although tonight I canceled my plans and stayed in front of my couch and I do feel a little bit better.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Administrators

im sick of motorcycles anyway. **** those things. death traps.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!