more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 11:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
i've never watched it with a group of girls. i think that'd be awesome. why didn't i think of that before??
ppfftt rookie
Old 09-20-2010, 11:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-20-2010, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

think she'd ask for it back? that'd be funny. if she calls the cops and says it's her property, then unfix it and take back your electrical tape and cremps you used to fix it, and say, "THIS IS MY ELECTRICAL TAPE AND CREMPS!"
i dont know her well enough to know if she'd ask for it back. i know if i threw out something like that and later that day i saw my neighbor fixed it and was using it, id be thinking WTF in big red letters. i wouldnt ask for it back, but id think less of my neighbor for not offering it back if it was such an easy fix.

I guess that means the right thing to do here is fix it, and give it back to her. After edging my yard of course. And then borrow it a couple times a year, every summer.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont know her well enough to know if she'd ask for it back. i know if i threw out something like that and later that day i saw my neighbor fixed it and was using it, id be thinking WTF in big red letters. i wouldnt ask for it back, but id think less of my neighbor for not offering it back if it was such an easy fix.

I guess that means the right thing to do here is fix it, and give it back to her. After edging my yard of course. And then borrow it a couple times a year, every summer.
i was gonna suggest that but i thought you might think i was weird
Old 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
also known as OMR

and she may say dont worry about it i already got a new one
Old 09-20-2010, 11:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
and she may say dont worry about it i already got a new one
you know, its actually better for me to give it back to her, and borrow it when i need it. my shed is stuffed with kids stuff and pool stuff, really really stuffed. she only lives a hundred feet away, if i use the front door, thats about the same distance to my shed anyway lol.
And once you fix a yard tool/appliance for somebody youre entitled to borrow it a lot.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

More free advertising for you roger

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...e-session.html

and now im off to paint for an hour
Old 09-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i dont know if youve ever been in a room full of drunk college girls, but its not like in the movies. 1 or more will be about to puke at all times. 2 or more will hate each other for reasons having to do with something like wearing the same color shirt. If there are more than 2 girls, the chances of their clothes coming off drops significantly. Its only in the movies and scoot8675309's imagination where they all start having sex. If you want the real deal you need women in their 20's-30's and cocaine. Thats when you put on some background ****, and its gotta be lesbian ****
MikeM Speaks the truth..
Old 09-20-2010, 11:36 AM
also known as OMR

damn that shirt ..lol
Old 09-20-2010, 11:46 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

because youve never been with a group of girls
whatever

you know, its actually better for me to give it back to her, and borrow it when i need it. my shed is stuffed with kids stuff and pool stuff, really really stuffed. she only lives a hundred feet away, if i use the front door, thats about the same distance to my shed anyway lol.
And once you fix a yard tool/appliance for somebody youre entitled to borrow it a lot.
that's what i'd do
Old 09-20-2010, 11:47 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
damn that shirt ..lol
i want one
Old 09-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by usinmenoggin
i want one
+1
Old 09-20-2010, 12:23 PM
also known as OMR

they are all gone ..lol
Old 09-20-2010, 01:25 PM

bray, perhaps we should make some more of those shirts
Old 09-20-2010, 01:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

now that's not right

Old 09-20-2010, 01:29 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

bray, perhaps we should make some more of those shirts
if you guys do lemme know cuz i want one
Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 PM

ha ha!!! i can kinda understand this one... showing someone your point of view by ******* them.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:34 PM

Old 09-20-2010, 01:37 PM

out...
Old 09-20-2010, 05:24 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i dont know if youve ever been in a room full of drunk college girls, but its not like in the movies. 1 or more will be about to puke at all times. 2 or more will hate each other for reasons having to do with something like wearing the same color shirt. If there are more than 2 girls, the chances of their clothes coming off drops significantly. Its only in the movies and scoot8675309's imagination where they all start having sex. If you want the real deal you need women in their 20's-30's and cocaine. Thats when you put on some background ****, and its gotta be lesbian ****
98% of this is true.

But I'm not going to tell you what is false

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!