more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 12:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-19-2010, 04:25 AM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
It was an F3 engine case bolt. It sheared at the point where the rear of the footpeg meets the rear tab, which was also the beginning of the threads. It was tight enough that I could barely move the peg by hand.
I gave it way too much gas by accident in a left circle. In the crash, the footpeg got bent forward, the front tab bent forward and i hammered it back. The rear tab (that ripped today) didnt show any signs of damage so i just put a new bolt in and rode. Im sure thats when it broke though cuz I havent dropped the bike since then, today i just went to put my foot on it and it was folded up.
Can you post pictures of your pegs i dont have a OMR subcage but my right stock rear peg some times folds easily i wanna see what you did to it so i can ghetto rig mine.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:08 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i knew some one would quote ..lol

flipper he just replaced the pin that holds the peg with a bolt and he ran the bolt tight so his peg didnt move easy but with the stock peg brackets the can still fold while you are standing on it , with an omr that doesnt happen because i rotate the peg brackets forward on their axis ..
Old 09-19-2010, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
and if any thing else bad happens at least post it at the end of a page ...lol
haha you *****
Old 09-19-2010, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 600flipper
Can you post pictures of your pegs i dont have a OMR subcage but my right stock rear peg some times folds easily i wanna see what you did to it so i can ghetto rig mine.
with esd pegs and an omr subcage, its a real tight fit to begin with. then with a nut on there, its gets tight enough that it absolutely wont fold up by accident. The key is to make it tight enough that it wont fold up on you, but not so tight that it becomes a solid peg and wont fold when you drop it. When I drop my bike, its usually a 0-1 mph circle drop. My peg usually folds about half way up, unless its a harder drop. IMO, thats about how it should be.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:05 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
i knew some one would quote ..lol

flipper he just replaced the pin that holds the peg with a bolt and he ran the bolt tight so his peg didnt move easy but with the stock peg brackets the can still fold while you are standing on it , with an omr that doesnt happen because i rotate the peg brackets forward on their axis ..
word
Old 09-19-2010, 11:09 AM
also known as OMR

i dont have mine tight at all and i never have a problem , they fold in a crash and dont fold when im using them
Old 09-19-2010, 03:44 PM
also known as OMR

almost time to make the wheelies
Old 09-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

with esd pegs and an omr subcage, its a real tight fit to begin with. then with a nut on there, its gets tight enough that it absolutely wont fold up by accident. The key is to make it tight enough that it wont fold up on you, but not so tight that it becomes a solid peg and wont fold when you drop it. When I drop my bike, its usually a 0-1 mph circle drop. My peg usually folds about half way up, unless its a harder drop. IMO, thats about how it should be.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:58 PM
bp chaser

new pic for the ad

me, going into a circle wayyyyyyyyyyyy too fast. didnt crash but only made it 3/4 around
Old 09-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats 3/4 more than I would have got...
Old 09-20-2010, 12:14 AM
also known as OMR

new pic for the ad

me, going into a circle wayyyyyyyyyyyy too fast. didnt crash but only made it 3/4 around
the no rider power wheelie shirt
Old 09-20-2010, 01:55 AM
also known as OMR

i should make some good ones
Old 09-20-2010, 08:37 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

morning
Old 09-20-2010, 08:50 AM
bp chaser

blump
Old 09-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

kin..
Old 09-20-2010, 09:05 AM
bp chaser

i still havent been able to get becky to give me a blumpkin. everything else, but no blumpkin
Old 09-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

she probably secretly wants to, shes just scared of what your going to think of her after LOL
Old 09-20-2010, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Bray
she probably secretly wants to, shes just scared of what your going to think of her after LOL
hahahaha no, thats not how becky rolls. shes afraid of the smell
Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

whats a blumpkin??

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!