more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 01:40 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-18-2010, 03:25 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-18-2010, 06:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yoooooooooooo
Old 09-18-2010, 07:24 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I broke my OMR today Not bad though, it'll be an easy fix, one of the tabs ripped off at the weld. Left side, rear tab. A couple weeks ago I tossed my bike pretty hard and it broke the pin for the footpeg. Im pretty sure thats what really started to brake the tab and today the crack got all the way through.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:31 PM
also known as OMR

you didnt replace the pin with a nut and bolt ? that ties the two tabs together and makes them twice as strong
Old 09-18-2010, 07:42 PM
also known as OMR

im glad you have a welder just make sure you grind the end thats gonna be welded , put a 45 on the cage and a 45 on the tab and over fill the groove and you should be good ..

if the tab is all twisted up you may want to just start with a fresh piece of 3/16 and drill a new hole
Old 09-18-2010, 07:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
you didnt replace the pin with a nut and bolt ? that ties the two tabs together and makes them twice as strong
It was an F3 engine case bolt. It sheared at the point where the rear of the footpeg meets the rear tab, which was also the beginning of the threads. It was tight enough that I could barely move the peg by hand.
I gave it way too much gas by accident in a left circle. In the crash, the footpeg got bent forward, the front tab bent forward and i hammered it back. The rear tab (that ripped today) didnt show any signs of damage so i just put a new bolt in and rode. Im sure thats when it broke though cuz I havent dropped the bike since then, today i just went to put my foot on it and it was folded up.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:49 PM
bp chaser

im glad you have a welder just make sure you grind the end thats gonna be welded , put a 45 on the cage and a 45 on the tab and over fill the groove and you should be good ..

if the tab is all twisted up you may want to just start with a fresh piece of 3/16 and drill a new hole
What do you think about using a larger diameter bolt? I have esd pegs and if i recall they have a lot of meat there. Id assume your subcage is made for oem diameter bolts?
Old 09-18-2010, 07:56 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
What do you think about using a larger diameter bolt? I have esd pegs and if i recall they have a lot of meat there. Id assume your subcage is made for oem diameter bolts?
as long as there is enough meat not to weaken the peg im sure that would be fine but i would just suggest staying with the same size bolt but get a grade 8 bolt , i know youre gonna hate to hear this but honda engine cover bolts arent very strong , i have snapped them with a 1/4 inch ratchet
Old 09-18-2010, 10:48 PM
bp chaser

i know youre gonna hate to hear this but honda engine cover bolts arent very strong , i have snapped them with a 1/4 inch ratchet
i guess not
Old 09-19-2010, 12:23 AM
also known as OMR

a good grade 8 bolt is amazingly strong , just make sure you get a nice deep weld ..

turn your wire speed down a bit and dont be scared to build up the weld
Old 09-19-2010, 12:35 AM
also known as OMR

and if any thing else bad happens at least post it at the end of a page ...lol
Old 09-19-2010, 12:36 AM
also known as OMR

so i dont have to ***** the bad page away ..lol
Old 09-19-2010, 12:36 AM
also known as OMR

bad page
Old 09-19-2010, 12:37 AM
also known as OMR

mean page
Old 09-19-2010, 12:37 AM
also known as OMR

braaaaaaaap
Old 09-19-2010, 12:38 AM
also known as OMR

jeez the 30 second rule sucks
Old 09-19-2010, 12:39 AM
also known as OMR

i think sr is like 10 seconds
Old 09-19-2010, 12:39 AM
also known as OMR

not to mention when you post you get that stupid poll thing
Old 09-19-2010, 12:40 AM
also known as OMR

one more

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!