more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
I now owe you 50 cents (you helped me win a $1 bet)

I'll hold you to that
Old 09-08-2010, 07:03 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
right, but they say that it still doesn't harm the engine. i plan on keeping my car a long time and i only warm it up in the cold months. i'll let you know if it ever blows up prematurely.
You southern boys dont know what cold is

Try warming up a car when its -30* outside.... it dont happen
Old 09-08-2010, 07:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

my car has never made strange noises. i let it warm up in the winter but in the warm seasons i just let it run for a few seconds. when i first leave i take it nice and easy though.

right, but they say that it still doesn't harm the engine. i plan on keeping my car a long time and i only warm it up in the cold months. i'll let you know if it ever blows up prematurely.
i only warm mine up when im up north in the winter but even here i wouldnt start the car and jump on the highway..

and who is this ''they'' you speak of ? lol
Old 09-08-2010, 07:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
also known as OMR

back to work i go
Old 09-08-2010, 08:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
You southern boys dont know what cold is

Try warming up a car when its -30* outside.... it dont happen
one time on my jeep the water pump kicked the bucket when it was about 10 degrees out. since it was cold i really didnt want to change it in the work parking lot. so i drove it, slowly at first, and keeping an eye on the temp gauge. it got up to about 235, until i got on the highway, then it went down to 210ish and stayed there til i got off the highway. then it got hot in stopsignville, and i pulled over and called my old man for a tow.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I do not miss winter. That's for sure. I miss having a change of season, kind of. But I don't miss winter one bit.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:49 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i only warm mine up when im up north in the winter but even here i wouldnt start the car and jump on the highway..

and who is this ''they'' you speak of ? lol
right, but even in southern winters I warm it up for a minute. I just take it easy when I drive off.

"They" are engineers and mechanics. "They're" all over the internet spreading the information.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:52 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I do not miss winter. That's for sure. I miss having a change of season, kind of. But I don't miss winter one bit.
One time I changed a starter when it was cold outside. Then I got sick.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:58 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

One time I changed a starter when it was cold outside. Then I got sick.
Winter is a bitch. haha.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:05 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Although, I will be moving home soon.. back to NY.. temporarily.. so I guess I will need to re-acquaint myself with winter again soon.

I need to be near my mom right now. Still figuring out the logistics but I hope to be in NY by early October.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:01 AM
also known as OMR

done work for the night
Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Tolerances inside an engine change alot when it's extreme cold out side , that's why you should wait a minute or two in severe cold . The oil itself is rated for viscosity so thats ok , it's the engine that needs to warm up and the clearances go bck to normal . If you run a 5w-30 or thinner oil like in newer cars , the oil should be thin enough for an easy cold start . Just let the engine warm up some .

when it is warm outside , a cars internals don't contract as much and the oil warms up fairly quick . All you really need to do is start your engine engine let the oil pump do it's job for a few seconds .

Last edited by Crazy D; 09-09-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:23 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
one time on my jeep the water pump kicked the bucket when it was about 10 degrees out. since it was cold i really didnt want to change it in the work parking lot. so i drove it, slowly at first, and keeping an eye on the temp gauge. it got up to about 235, until i got on the highway, then it went down to 210ish and stayed there til i got off the highway. then it got hot in stopsignville, and i pulled over and called my old man for a tow.
When I was 18ish years old I took my dads 4wd truck to work due to a snow storm. It was so F'n cold out that the coolant froze and knocked out a frost plug during my shift. I drove the thing home without fixing the problem at -15?* it was hard to keep the thing running at idle due to no coolant to warm up intake and fuel injectors
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM
also known as OMR

morning
Old 09-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Sup dudes
Old 09-09-2010, 09:16 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Did you guys see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bevJr...has_verified=1
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 AM
also known as OMR

why would she do that ? lol
Old 09-09-2010, 11:39 AM

morning
Old 09-09-2010, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
When I was 18ish years old I took my dads 4wd truck to work due to a snow storm. It was so F'n cold out that the coolant froze and knocked out a frost plug during my shift. I drove the thing home without fixing the problem at -15?* it was hard to keep the thing running at idle due to no coolant to warm up intake and fuel injectors
i seriously can't imagine living in such cold weather. i'd have to get a house with a heated garage.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!