05 1000rr front end for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 PM

onthacomeup is a decent person
05 1000rr front end for sale

top to bottom everything...1000obo...pics will be up soon...never used...was going to use for my f4i but i sold that a while ago...pm for more info.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:28 PM

bigkapp is a decent person
Re: 05 1000rr front end for sale

1000obo it better come with some of the **** you smokin..
Old 10-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I think he meant pesos.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:18 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

negro better of meant pesos
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 AM
TWreX

F4iNewb is a decent person

easy now fellas, i think he hit the zero key too many times
Old 10-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

It's a 1000 Front end... so It's worth $1,000 bukaroos...
Old 10-25-2009, 11:07 PM

just going by ebay value cuz thats what an entire 1000rr front end is worth...im not going by homeless stunters or crackhead theif stunters idea of value...or maybe even illiterate stunters...cuz when i say front end i mean the whole thing not just forks...and the poser stunters without an avatar need not comment..everyone else keep the haterade in your refrigerator...
Old 10-25-2009, 11:14 PM

HAHAHAHA good luck with the sale SCRUB
Old 10-25-2009, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by bigkapp
HAHAHAHA good luck with the sale SCRUB
your pic says a lot about you...im suprised scrub came to mind when trying to insult somebody whos higher in the tax bracket than you...or do you even have a job? or do you even stunt? or do you just come on here to talk **** cuz you have no life...apparently your addiction to meth has distorted how you see value on other things besides drugs as the only thing youd be willing to spend 1000 on is just that...sorry i offended you financially...but if you dont like the price then you can go back to beating off in your grandmas basement you live out of...good luck with getting anywhere in life...or you can go ahead and do the world a favor and yourself...***

Last edited by onthacomeup; 10-25-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by onthacomeup
your pic says a lot about you...im suprised scrub came to mind when trying to insult somebody whos higher in the tax bracket than you...or do you even have a job? or do you even stunt? or do you just come on here to talk **** cuz you have no life...apparently your addiction to meth has distorted how you see value on other things besides drugs as the only thing youd be willing to spend 1000 on is just that...sorry i offended you financially...but if you dont like the price then you can go back to beating off in your grandmas basement you live out of...good luck with getting anywhere in life...or you can go ahead and do the world a favor and yourself...***
wow such anger. hahaha if you only knew.. put it this way i just grabbed an 07 gsxr 600 frontend for 350 and a 954 frontend for 300, so i asking 1000 i beleive your on meth... but thats on you... and tax bracket you do not want to get into something with someone you know nothing about, i will leave that at that.... so go on your way SCRUB, try another forum or ebay.... again good luck with your sale SCRUB... hahaha
Old 10-25-2009, 11:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

They go for $5-700 unless you get the hookup
Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I live a pretty normal life...dont beat off in my grandmas basement and i still think your ******* crazy for trying to get a thousand for it...it seems like you already know your on stuntlife, no one is going to pay you that much for it so why are you so mad when you already knew what you were going to run into by posting it for 1000 bucks
Old 10-26-2009, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by bigkapp
wow such anger. hahaha if you only knew.. put it this way i just grabbed an 07 gsxr 600 frontend for 350 and a 954 frontend for 300, so i asking 1000 i beleive your on meth... but thats on you... and tax bracket you do not want to get into something with someone you know nothing about, i will leave that at that.... so go on your way SCRUB, try another forum or ebay.... again good luck with your sale SCRUB... hahaha
no anger just putting you in your place...now **** off loser...your the president of SCRUB i didnt even read the rest of your babbling...probably your schizophrenia talking...lol loser...now go out and actually learn how to wheelie.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:04 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Oh and nobody gives a **** if your in a higher tax bracket
Old 10-26-2009, 12:08 AM

no anger just putting you in your place...now **** off loser...your the president of SCRUB i didnt even read the rest of your babbling...probably your schizophrenia talking...lol loser...now go out and actually learn how to wheelie.
learn how to wheelie huh??? if i could only be like you.... again good luck with your sale
Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by monday518
I live a pretty normal life...dont beat off in my grandmas basement and i still think your ******* crazy for trying to get a thousand for it...it seems like you already know your on stuntlife, no one is going to pay you that much for it so why are you so mad when you already knew what you were going to run into by posting it for 1000 bucks
im not mad...and i forgot how cheap stunters are...not a bad thing...but the ones that are poor who obviously get offended by my price and feel like they need to say something as if thats going to do anything or change anything...are pretty irritating...its like why try to ballerblock somebody? better you just read the post...if you dont like it or the price then move along....keep the bitchassness to yourselves...know what i mean? and i wasnt directing anything towards you...so again why bother wasting your time?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:11 AM

dude your not gettin over 500 on here so why do you keep goin on...
Old 10-26-2009, 12:13 AM

just going by ebay value cuz thats what an entire 1000rr front end is worth...im not going by homeless stunters or crackhead theif stunters idea of value...or maybe even illiterate stunters...cuz when i say front end i mean the whole thing not just forks...and the poser stunters without an avatar need not comment..everyone else keep the haterade in your refrigerator...
you brought the hate on yourself

Originally Posted by monday518
Oh and nobody gives a **** if your in a higher tax bracket
maybe if you minded your own business or kept your nose where it belongs then you wouldnt look so much like a captain save-a-ho to mr. captain crackhead over here.

im not mad...and i forgot how cheap stunters are...not a bad thing...but the ones that are poor who obviously get offended by my price and feel like they need to say something as if thats going to do anything or change anything...are pretty irritating...its like why try to ballerblock somebody? better you just read the post...if you dont like it or the price then move along....keep the bitchassness to yourselves...know what i mean? and i wasnt directing anything towards you...so again why bother wasting your time?
When posting in an open forum you open yourself up to peoples opinions...I to feel like you would never get 1000 dollars for that front end on stuntlife so i was just stating that a semi normal person well thats what i like to consider myself anyway wouldnt pay that much...so it might not be because hes a crack head that hes crazy for thinking that lol... also i really have nothing better to do let me get aht front end for 500 haha

Quick Reply: 05 1000rr front end for sale