Solid Stunt Barz Brought to you by Cream Cheese

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Solid Stunt Barz Brought to you by Cream Cheese

It still does to a point. Just not the weight of soid bars. Picture having a Fat bitch on your handlebars.... Makes clutch ups harder... even with a 60 tooth
Old 10-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

thanx mr OMR now added to the inventory! steel hollow db bars, same price!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

bump cc
Old 10-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

bumppp
Old 10-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Solid Stunt Barz Brought to you by CREAM CHEESE

Well after Stuntoberfest 2009 in lakeland, florida after failing at wall stalls all afternoon and finally slammed my bike into the barrier and somehow broke my dirtbike bars,
Name:  stall5.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  159.6 KB

i decided to come up with a great idea.
why not make a solid set of dirt bike bars! ok, so i bought some steel and bent it to the right angles and bam. they're super strong , wont crack, break or bend.
i have some inventory and im willing to sell them for $55 each plus $10 to ship anywhere in the US. anyone interested? (p.s. this is just the prototype! the actual bars will be painted to your preference)
also offer thick walled tubular steel for same price!

Name:  Oct09_0002.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  74.0 KB
Name:  Oct09_0003.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  97.2 KB
Old 10-11-2009, 01:26 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

try dropping your price a little. You can buy brand name bars for that price and yea yours may be better but for the same price people will buy the brand name bars because of the name....drop the price till you start selling a bunch of them and when they take off and people can give you a good rep about them, then you can jack the price
Old 10-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nah, if they are solid and worth it, sell them for what you want to
Old 10-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

all the renthal and tag and pro tapers i saw where 65 and up, so mine are cheaper and better
Old 10-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

bump pp
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
having your bars bend is a good thing really. now all that force gets transferred to the tripple and the forks to cause damage. alot easeier cheaper to replace bars
This.

You'd have almost certainly had a broken triple in that pic you posted with the broken bar. Your bars would probably be superior for minor drops though.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think 1-1/8 hollow steel, .125 wall would be stronger than 7/8 solid steel.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:22 PM

DC-stunts is a decent person

All I have to say is NOT A GOOD IDEA

People have done this in the past and it is always the same ending NOT A GOOD IDEA

Cheese you dont know what you are doing. You cant just throw something like this up on here ans start selling. You have to test your ideas first and get feed back. So I dont wanna see another post of these bars until you have some testing and feedback.

I mean it no more post of these bars or ill see you at the lot and drop your bike on these bars my self.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
All I have to say is NOT A GOOD IDEA

People have done this in the past and it is always the same ending NOT A GOOD IDEA

Cheese you dont know what you are doing. You cant just throw something like this up on here ans start selling. You have to test your ideas first and get feed back. So I dont wanna see another post of these bars until you have some testing and feedback.

I mean it no more post of these bars or ill see you at the lot and drop your bike on these bars my self.
first off who the **** are u tellin me this ****? 2nd i have more rep power here mr 150 posts! lol plus this is where im gettin feedback dipshit!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Haha. Cheese said "**** you. Blow me"! well, atleast that is what he was thinking
Old 10-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

all i have to say is i ran the same set of T2 for years and ended up selling them here on stuntlife and they were in numerous wrecks and were hella comfortable . i think 7/8 bars have no flex ,transfer vibration and really suck on a streetbike . i cant imagine how much more a solid 7/8" bar would suck
Old 10-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

i personally like em! and the weight actually feels good with endos!! i have done various tests and got great feedback so far from other riders who have tried them!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
first off who the **** are u tellin me this ****? 2nd i have more rep power here mr 150 posts! lol plus this is where im gettin feedback dipshit!

I thank thats funny you would not talk to me that way in person. I will see you at the lot.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

ok well now i know it was u cutler(dc stunts) wtf u bashin me for? im not much competition to you!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cream Cheese
ok well now i know it was u cutler(dc stunts) wtf u bashin me for? im not much competition to you!!!
Your not competition to me at all I dont make bars.
I was trying to help you out so you would not get a bad name and you got pisssy

Just thank about it I would not try and sell something until you know if it will brake you triple or not . My
Old 10-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

oh!! no i sold about 12 bars so far in the past 2 days! and i just started postin ****!

Quick Reply: Solid Stunt Barz Brought to you by Cream Cheese