OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
man im devo about my front fender
devo?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
this is bullshit.. the one ******* day that i am going to get to sleep in and low and behold....

i have to get up to chase the ******* cat cuz the wife was already late to work..

if i didn't live in such a populated area that cat would catch a bullet
cats are ok man

its dog thats are annoying needed *******
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
devo?

devastated
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

god damnit.... and i can't even watch the god damned ******* piece of **** news because every news channel i turn it on has some bullshit band on...

i dont want to hear some shitty ******* music, i want to know how quick this country is going to go down the ******* ******* today
Old 10-30-2009, 08:57 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

oi guys

you guys on face book?

add me

phillip restifo australia

you will see my nutz stunts logo

green and black
Old 10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

cats are ok man

its dog thats are annoying needed *******
i wouldn't give 2 ***** if it had been ******* flipper the dolphin...

i had to wake up early and chase it, it deserves a bullet..

not to mention its a ******** 24/7
Old 10-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

dont feel bad, my girls new chiwawa puppy **** on the ******* bed last night.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:02 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

arrrrrrrr all depends on the cat

ive got one and the misses as one, now if my cat steps outta line i beat it and in return he behaves him self but hers is a little **** coz she doesnt scream at it or tell it off

hers is a fucken little **** of a cat
Old 10-30-2009, 09:04 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

i can beat that

i drove my stunt stead to work and a bird that looked like it hadnt shat for a year had laid the biggest dump right in the middle of my riders seat

i used the leg of my pants to wipe it off
Old 10-30-2009, 09:05 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

oh **** no... hell ******* no...

arrrrrrrr all depends on the cat

ive got one and the misses as one, now if my cat steps outta line i beat it and in return he behaves him self but hers is a little **** coz she doesnt scream at it or tell it off

hers is a fucken little **** of a cat
i beat this cat all the time... it turns around and tears something up..
Old 10-30-2009, 09:06 AM

Arkansas is a decent person

Originally Posted by ethiopian
its your dog to! And it **** on your side of the bed!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Soup Mafia

i can beat that

i drove my stunt stead to work and a bird that looked like it hadnt shat for a year had laid the biggest dump right in the middle of my riders seat

i used the leg of my pants to wipe it off
bird ****, before me and her were living together i was at her house one weekend and her ******* cat crawled in my bag and pissed on my cloths, coulda just pissed on the bag but no it had to **** in it.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Soup Mafia

oh **** no... hell ******* no...

i beat this cat all the time... it turns around and tears something up..
i was way to tired to get mad.

Originally Posted by Arkansas
its your dog to! And it **** on your side of the bed!
ill claim it when it doesnt **** in the bed.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:10 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

bird ****, before me and her were living together i was at her house one weekend and her ******* cat crawled in my bag and pissed on my cloths, coulda just pissed on the bag but no it had to **** in it.

hahahahah
Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 AM

Arkansas is a decent person

Maybe if you were just a little bit nicer to my animals they would **** and **** on your stuff! But instead you shoot my cat in the head and then make "our" dog cry everytime you touch her!

For instence look at my avatar and what you are doing to the cat!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

oi Ethiopian

you need to spray that tail of yours
Old 10-30-2009, 09:13 AM
Soup Mafia

hahahah i shot your cat after it pissed in my bag, and you and iboth know the cat in your avatar is ******* crazy.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is bullshit.. the one ******* day that i am going to get to sleep in and low and behold....

i have to get up to chase the ******* cat cuz the wife was already late to work..

if i didn't live in such a populated area that cat would catch a bullet
birdshot
Old 10-30-2009, 09:21 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i hate them dogs they **** everywhere... damn lil rats
Old 10-30-2009, 09:22 AM
Group Moderator

time to play some call of duty

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available