OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
well my stunt sesh was a fail

doing a no handerset it down because i ran out of parking lot only to hear a snap when i pulled in the clutch

so there i am, no clutch, about 1.5mtrs of car park left

turns out big bushes stop stunt bikes and there riders
lol

bike not so pretty now?

Lucky it snapped then and not some worse time

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you suck

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:29 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old duffer
lol

bike not so pretty now?

Lucky it snapped then and not some worse time
well the front of the bike came out ok but the front mud guard kinda is all scratched up now man i shat it and grabbed the front brake while i was still on the gas little

might have to get the buffer out
Old 10-30-2009, 07:32 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

man im devo that the front fender is all strached

thats came out the best

oh and do you know how much traffic lights suck with out a clutch?
Old 10-30-2009, 07:34 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

i ss were you on this ride?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ween-ride.html

there is bikes going in every direction how do you ***** not run into each other?
Old 10-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Registered Spammer

man im devo that the front fender is all strached

thats came out the best

oh and do you know how much traffic lights suck with out a clutch?
Yep, I've had that experience

Old 10-30-2009, 07:57 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

How the hell do you ride without a clutch?? Reach down and shift manually?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i ss were you on this ride?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ween-ride.html

there is bikes going in every direction how do you ***** not run into each other?
yes i was on it... best streetride i was ever on. cannot wait to do it again **** was insane!

Originally Posted by Trachito
just bang gears
Old 10-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Group Moderator

i just made a cheese steak with xtra cheese on whole wheat toast... it was amazing
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM
HBIC

*HondaGirl79* is a decent person

It would be in your best interest to move on with your life and stop harassing me... you have no idea what i'm capable of and i won't feel the least bit bad for you losing everything you have. I realize you think you have the upper hand in your little game but you are sadly mistaken. Do not under-estimate what I can do to you. I can't stress it to you enough. Believe me... I know all the right people to make your life worse than it already is. You're hatin on me when you don't even know me... thats some serious jealousy. But I guess i'd be an angry bitch too if my man had to fake orgasms with me. Look... I'm willing to let all this **** slide if you just grow up and start acting your age. You're being a terrible role model. You really need to mature and stop acting like a child. Have you even considered what you are risking by ****** with me? I assure you it is not a good idea. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance to cut your **** out but I will gladly make this a much more real situation for you if thats what it's gonna take to knock some sense into you. You may have had it easy with stalking people in the past but trust me, i will be the one you wish you never messed with.

very smart, lynnmarie. now we'll see whos the dumb one
Old 10-30-2009, 08:06 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

Originally Posted by Trachito
no

changing up is easy (just like normal but with out the pulling in the clutch bit )
and the down gears .......... if you are on the gas abit and back off with alittle pressure on the gear shifter it will go down a gear

and well the lights i just slowed down as much as i could using the gears then just stalled it out with my brakes
Old 10-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by *HondaGirl79*
It would be in your best interest to move on with your life and stop harassing me... you have no idea what i'm capable of and i won't feel the least bit bad for you losing everything you have. I realize you think you have the upper hand in your little game but you are sadly mistaken. Do not under-estimate what I can do to you. I can't stress it to you enough. Believe me... I know all the right people to make your life worse than it already is. You're hatin on me when you don't even know me... thats some serious jealousy. But I guess i'd be an angry bitch too if my man had to fake orgasms with me. Look... I'm willing to let all this **** slide if you just grow up and start acting your age. You're being a terrible role model. You really need to mature and stop acting like a child. Have you even considered what you are risking by ****** with me? I assure you it is not a good idea. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance to cut your **** out but I will gladly make this a much more real situation for you if thats what it's gonna take to knock some sense into you. You may have had it easy with stalking people in the past but trust me, i will be the one you wish you never messed with.

Old 10-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by *HondaGirl79*

Can you please stop posting stuff like that in this thread??
Old 10-30-2009, 08:08 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

Originally Posted by old duffer
whats that all about duffer?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:09 AM
Group Moderator

anyone that tells me "you have no idea what im capable of" or "you have no idea what i can do to you"... I never take seriously
Old 10-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Registered Spammer

whats that all about duffer?
No idea
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
anyone that tells me "you have no idea what im capable of" or "you have no idea what i can do to you"... I never take seriously

Old 10-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Group Moderator

smart or "capable" people dont talk about it... they just do it.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered Spammer

time for bed

Old 10-30-2009, 08:14 AM
Group Moderator

kinda wanna know what that ****'s all about tho I seen her post **** the other day... kinda wanna know the details now lol sounds entertaining

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available