OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 03:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
nooo.. i give you everything i ever got/still-had up till that date.. and when i get a couple more after that i give them to bray.. but pothead doesn't remember..??
some times i believe you dont do drugs but other times i think you just hide it well honestly though i hope you dont ever bother with that **** , no good ever comes from it
Old 10-22-2009, 03:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years <<< click here
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 08[/u]<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-22-2009, 03:22 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
some times i believe you dont do drugs but other times i think you just hide it well honestly though i hope you dont ever bother with that **** , no good ever comes from it
ain't nothing wrong with a lil weed old man......most people did/do smoke.....this is my opinion working in a professional industry for over 10 years and having smoked with many high ranking office types!!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Dre my phone is broken im gonna PM you , i really need a tire bad lol the last one you gave me the bead didnt pop out .... ill come scoop it up Saturday (real **** LOL) if your not doing anything let me know
Old 10-22-2009, 03:25 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by skillz954
ain't nothing wrong with a lil weed old man......most people did/do smoke.....this is my opinion working in a professional industry for over 10 years and having smoked with many high ranking office types!!
youre just bored and want to post , i know when im being baited
Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
Dre my phone is broken im gonna PM you , i really need a tire bad lol the last one you gave me the bead didnt pop out .... ill come scoop it up Saturday (real **** LOL) if your not doing anything let me know
put some dish soap on the bead
Old 10-22-2009, 03:29 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

youre just bored and want to post , i know when im being baited
Nope that was 100% honest and factual.....I actually believe that 95% of the world smokes pot......But I'd say 75% of them are afraid to admit it.....
Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

put some dish soap on the bead
I did man ... i even took the valve stem out and was banging the tire and rim on the ground while trying to air and nothing.... thats what they said at MMI if the tire isnt beading ... i learned a few tricks while i was there
Old 10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
I did man ... i even took the valve stem out and was banging the tire and rim on the ground while trying to air and nothing.... thats what they said at MMI if the tire isnt beading ... i learned a few tricks while i was there
more air pressure then
Old 10-22-2009, 03:33 PM
also known as OMR

Nope that was 100% honest and factual.....I actually believe that 95% of the world smokes pot......But I'd say 75% of them are afraid to admit it.....
75 % ?????? no way! the forests of the world would need to be solid pot plants to support that kind of smoking
Old 10-22-2009, 03:37 PM

75 % ?????? no way! the forests of the world would need to be solid pot plants to support that kind of smoking
It's everywhere man.....open your mind.....
Old 10-22-2009, 03:39 PM
also known as OMR

It's everywhere man.....open your mind.....
my mind is open ...and clear of the haze
Old 10-22-2009, 03:53 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-22-2009, 03:54 PM
also known as OMR

hello lynn
Old 10-22-2009, 03:55 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

hi omer... how far are you from lakeland and orlando?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:56 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

I just farted.. it stinks!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
hi omer... how far are you from lakeland and orlando?
about 2 -1/2 hours south of orlando
Old 10-22-2009, 03:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
I just farted.. it stinks!!!
why you gotta stink up the joint yo
Old 10-22-2009, 03:57 PM

about 2 -1/2 hours south of orlando
i put in at some job openings there... just for fun really but if they call i'm goin!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
i put in at some job openings there... just for fun really but if they call i'm goin!
what kind of jobs

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available