OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

fluff meister
Old 08-21-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
my buddy just bought one for $500, complete front end. there not in that big of a demand. everyone is still buying and searching for 929/954 frontends
Originally Posted by Bray
500 complete as in front wheel, both triples, rotors, calipers? if so thats whats up lol
word but then you gotta get the 929/954 upper and lower triple so you still gotta shell out more guap although when i had the gsxr f/e on my bike it took me a while to find the 929 triples so i spoke to a guy on here who used the gsxr triples. i got step by step instructions on what he had to do to get the gsxr triples to work so im sure with half a brain you could get the R1 triples to bolt up too
Old 08-21-2009, 01:03 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

nealy pooh what did you expect when you put those pics up? lol
Old 08-21-2009, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
nealy pooh what did you expect when you put those pics up? lol
I kinda knew but didnt know at the same time lol. Oh well Ruff Ryders you know
Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

lol you nerd... i wanna make a t-shirt
Old 08-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

y o
Old 08-21-2009, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

lol you nerd... i wanna make a t-shirt
saying

what up ross?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:33 AM

just the pic of you and above it it'll say "You know" and on the bottom it'll say "RR Neal" unless of course someone has something better, which i'm sure they will
Old 08-21-2009, 01:35 AM

did you get my e-mail?

did you get a new phone yet?
Old 08-21-2009, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

just the pic of you and above it it'll say "You know" and on the bottom it'll say "RR Neal" unless of course someone has something better, which i'm sure they will
make me one too

did you get my e-mail?

did you get a new phone yet?
Yeah I got your email but I havent sent it out yet. Ima send it out this weekend coz I need an envelope big enough to fit cd's. Peerock put
juhjuhjuh jew u-nit

under his screen name lol
Old 08-21-2009, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

Yeah I got your email but I havent sent it out yet. Ima send it out this weekend coz I need an envelope big enough to fit cd's. Peerock put
juhjuhjuh jew u-nit

under his screen name lol
i know i cracked up... it gave me the idea for mine
Old 08-21-2009, 01:56 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

word but then you gotta get the 929/954 upper and lower triple so you still gotta shell out more guap although when i had the gsxr f/e on my bike it took me a while to find the 929 triples so i spoke to a guy on here who used the gsxr triples. i got step by step instructions on what he had to do to get the gsxr triples to work so im sure with half a brain you could get the R1 triples to bolt up too
you can use the r1 triples, you just gota get a custom bearing
Old 08-21-2009, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DJ KO
you can use the r1 triples, you just gota get a custom bearing
word. i knew there was a way to make it happen This is what homie told me about using the gsxr triples

Your lower bearing is fine (although i replaced the lower bearing with the tapered all ***** bearing and race) For the top bearing i used a 6906-2RS i got off of ebay. The bearing size is 30x47x9

Other than that i did have to mod a few minor things. The steering stops have to ground off and relocated. I Just drilled and tapped for two 10mm bolts and used those as steering stops. The stock upper bearing and race are somewhere near 14mm thick... So when i took the stock upper race out i ground it down to about 4.5mm and put it back in and put the bearing on top of it. You need the bearing to stop just just about at the bottom of the threads but not covering any of the threads at the bottom of the lower triple.

After all that it just goes right in. ... Easier said than done heh? If you have any other questions just hit me up man id be glad to help.

I did everything myself ground the spacer down with a belt sander and magnet to hold it. Then used a set of 30 dollar digital calipers i got from Lowes to measure.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

work is gay.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:07 AM
Group Moderator

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-21-2009, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

i know i cracked up... it gave me the idea for mine
Word - do work and send me a shirt

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
work is gay.
especially after a vacation September holmes - make it happen
Old 08-21-2009, 02:08 AM
NealFoReal

And im done for the night
Old 08-21-2009, 02:16 AM
Group Moderator

especially after a vacation September holmes - make it happen
what was the date again? im starring at my schedule now. Just got it today
Old 08-21-2009, 02:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
what was the date again? im starring at my schedule now. Just got it today
Sunday September 20th. If you wanted to you could come on Saturday and stay at my crib - you and Ego are both welcome. Only thing is its my parents crib so as long as you dont mind stayin at the crib with my folks its all good lol. If not then Sunday it is. Sunday we're gonna have some guests already for the lot session as you already know. Now I'm really going to sleep lol. Just had some ice cream Later brotha. Lemme know wassup and how you wanna do this
Old 08-21-2009, 02:34 AM
Group Moderator

Sunday September 20th. If you wanted to you could come on Saturday and stay at my crib - you and Ego are both welcome. Only thing is its my parents crib so as long as you dont mind stayin at the crib with my folks its all good lol. If not then Sunday it is. Sunday we're gonna have some guests already for the lot session as you already know. Now I'm really going to sleep lol. Just had some ice cream Later brotha. Lemme know wassup and how you wanna do this
well i could come up and ride but would have to be back for work. I work that entire weekend. I'll see about someone switching a day with me.

But i'll come up all day and into the eve sure. I'll see if ego wants to go.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available